[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Hey /his/ Can you do me a favour and try to decrypt this cipher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2799.jpg (35KB, 1334x169px)
IMG_2799.jpg
35KB, 1334x169px
Hey /his/
Can you do me a favour and try to decrypt this cipher I made?

Firstly, I assure you that it actually does mean something.

Secondly, I created this cipher as the base of some encryption software I'm working on.

Thirdly, you have one hint to ask me for. The first serious question (that doesn't give away what it says) will be the only one answered unless I deem others necessary. THE KEY WORD CAN BE ASKED FOR.

If enough people reply to this saying they give up, I will reveal the message, however the process will NOT be revealed. If you can figure out the message, I will reveal the process.

Just a game for you guys, but a serious test of the security for my cipher. I chose to test it out on here because this place seems to have some pretty serious minds.

Cipher is as follows:

YBANXEXNYBELCGELNEHUNFMZLJBPOEGPWUBCTWJ
>>
>>3095409
>Software
Go to /g/ you fucking bellend
>>
File: IMG_2427.jpg (35KB, 391x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2427.jpg
35KB, 391x376px
>>3095409
>>
>>3095424
Did
>>
>>3095409
>encryption software
>something this short

Cool project dude, but honestly something this short won't have any benefit from cutting edge encryption tech..

Any hints on the techniques you used?
>>
>>3095409
>>>/g/
>>
>>3096243
My own technique.
Also, this isn't the encryption software it anything. It's a cipher I'm basing the software on. This is just a test of the cipher, nothing else.
>>
>>3096275
Already did that.
>>
Legitimate discussions of the holocaust are deleted but this is still here
thank you mods
>>
>>3097495
Ha.
Just try out the cipher, buddy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.