[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would god create a creature which had the ability to turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1212.jpg (28KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1212.jpg
28KB, 450x338px
Why would god create a creature which had the ability to turn on him and who was powerful enough to be extremely hard for him to defeat?

Sounds fucking retarded tbqhwy
>>
Christian depiction of Satan is fanfic-tier
>>
Try actually reading the Bible, I don't think you understand the concept of the devil
>>
>>3094123
God could destroy evil in every form in an instant if he wanted to, but then the entire idea of giving humans free will and the ability to choose good or evil would be gone. God wants followers and believers not just slaves
>>
>>3094135
The bible in general reads like one of my japanese animes.
>>
God wants lovers, Not slaves
>>
>>3094315
If God wants free will why would he command us to live a certain way and blackmail us with eternal suffering?
>>
>>3094767
Because we can still choose good or evil. Plenty of people have known what evil brings and still choose it. Also if you really read what Jesus says about hell you'll realize the greatest suffering it offers is knowing you cannot be with God in his kingdom because of the choices you made
>>
Christianity is not a dualist religion. Satan is not the "evil" equivalent of God.
>>
>>3094788
But it's not about good or evil, you can murder, rape, steal etc. But if you believe in the Bible you'll still go to hell. The bible spells this shit out and even props up the illogical idea of a original sin. The bible along a with a every other religious text is written by sociopaths.

It's far more likely if there was a god that he wouldn't communicate or interact with humanity at all (that includes writing religious books or having "prophets")
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.