[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you contemplate picrelated and all of its implications

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: TNjsvOk_d.jpg (33KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
TNjsvOk_d.jpg
33KB, 503x644px
How do you contemplate picrelated and all of its implications without going full blackpill?

I have nothing to gain from taking part in society as a lower 80 % male. I am disposable
>>
>>3093912
You stop thinking in purely physical terms and understand that other things like wealth, culture, and intellect matter?

Though if you can't achieve any of those, and judging by your weak understanding of attraction that may be true, you should do something productive with yourself and hope to befriend enough of us "normies" to get help with the mating game.

Any questions?
>>
everyone is disposable, this only shows women are picky beyond reason though

you dont have anything to gain? come on, creaming raw into a wet pussy is the objectively best feeling youll experience

just look at history, half of the wars are started by men because they wanted more wealth to impress women, so they can cream into them

we will lie, steal, suffer, beg or even kill to get with one, thats how good pussy feels like, so get out there and start hunting pussy
>>
>>3093927
Basically its team man verse the things with tits that make babies who only rarely are worth talking to and those ones are probably taken. If you're a beta your best bet is to embrace /fit/ and do *whatever it takes* to get enough physically attractive male friends to reproduce.
>>
>>3093912
Women are a meme, m8. Why would you put any thought into what they think?

Just focus on yourself and what you want in life
>>
So how great is it that this many of us were able to immediately give OP solid advice? :). /his/ is legitimately the best place on the internet right now.

How long until the normies exile us?
>>
So how great is it that this many of us were able to immediately give OP solid advice? :). /his/ is legitimately the best place on the internet right now.

How long until the normies exile us from our adopted homeland?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.