[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favourite part of the HRE and why? Hardmode: No

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1491252854511.png (18KB, 185x233px) Image search: [Google]
1491252854511.png
18KB, 185x233px
What is your favourite part of the HRE and why?

Hardmode: No Brandenburg or Prussia
>>
>>3092201
>What is your favourite part of the HRE
When it dissolved
>>
>>3092219
Why though?

HRE was comfy
>>
>what's your favorite part of the square circle
The midpoint of the line connecting the third vertex (counting clockwise) to its opposite side.
>>
>>3092219
fpbp
>>
>>3092219
this
>>
PRAG
>>
Bordering the hard mode but I liked the fact that their separate states tend to be powerhouses in their own right

internally they were a convoluted disorganized mess but externally they were pretty scary regardless with only the pope protecting you from them most of the time.
>>
The flag and anthem.
>>
>>3092314
Yeah its pretty cool. Basically elections were just about little factions bullying the others into what they wanted.
>>
Rhineland
>>
>>3093468
Why?
>>
>>3093490
large industrial sector of Germany
ties with France; when Napoleon invaded the HRE he was scorned by most German states but the Germans in the Rhineland welcomed him to some extent as he brought enlightened ideas.
not autistic like Prussians, not special snowflakes like Bavarians
>>
>>3092201
What's the least G*rman part?

>>3092219
/thread
>>
File: Karl_IV_HRR.jpg (53KB, 428x639px)
Karl_IV_HRR.jpg
53KB, 428x639px
The Kingdom of Bohemia.
>>
>>3092201
The names of stuff were pretty cool
>Von Hohenzollern
>Bavaria
>Bohemia
>Austria
>Vienna
>Münster
>Dithmarschen
>>
File: Dilema.jpg (54KB, 640x360px)
Dilema.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
>>3093548
Hmm I wouldn't have thought Hohenzollern had a Von in it but Google says it does.

Hohen means "of castle" or close enough so its like of of castle zollern

ree basically
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.