[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what /his/ or maybe whole 4chan thinks about my country:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: serbia flag.png (4KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
serbia flag.png
4KB, 432x216px
This is what /his/ or maybe whole 4chan thinks about my country:
>Serbia needs to be nuked 2000 times
>Serbs are niggers of Europe
>Serbs have started many horrible wars
>kill the Serbs, because they are shit
>let's deny Serbian history, because it's shit
>let's deny Serbian intellectuals, because they are Serbniggers
>let's deny the Serbian empire, because Serbs are shit
>if you support Serbs, you are a redditard milenial or a stinky Serb
>Jasenovac, Pavelic, Stepinac fuck yeah
>Turks obliterating Serbs fuck yeah
>anti-Serb master race
>Serbian history started in the le 90s
>Serbs BTFO, they can eat shit and die
I am not a nationalist tho, but stop with chimping!
>>
Wrong

We think...
>hey, Niko Bellic from GTA 4 is Serbian!
and
>remember "A Serbian Film"?

The ultimate truth is, largely, we don't think of you at all.
>>
>>3090447
Nobody outside the Balkans cares about anyone in the Balkans, It was probably one of the other 8 billion ehtnicities that hurt your fee fees
>>
>>3090447
>[country] intellectuals
kek

Also this like 4th thread about Serbia bashing I've seen in the catalog during past ~30 hours, can you tone it down a bit?
>>
>>3090460
>>3090476
>>3090483
t. assblasted diaspora

It is obvios that whole world hates Serbia, there's no need for denial, no matter how much we love our beloved country we have to loiok at the facts
>>
nu/pol/ is full of numale leftist redditors looking for a racist pressure release valve for their own insurmountable racist hang ups
>>
>>3090495
/pol/ should hate serbia instead of jews, jews are smart and successful people while serves are low iq subhumans
>>
>>3090447
/k/ likes you. If only for the music and AKs.
>>
>>3090689
/k/ is full of serves diaspora
>>
>>3090483
Bosnian internet defense force in full swing.
>>
>>3090447
you are right but this is /int/shit, not /his/shit. Not even & humanities.
>>
>>3091176
this is HISTORY butthurt diaspora
>>
File: 1500241475850.png (9KB, 120x52px) Image search: [Google]
1500241475850.png
9KB, 120x52px
FUCK SERVIA
SERVANT RACE UGLY GYPSY
GET CONQUERED BY TURKS
JASENOVAC PAVELIC STEPINAC, FUCK YEAH
>>
>>3090447
t.cetnik
>>
Serbia, Serbia, Serbia, you're gay as fuck you stupid niggers go eat the puussy of your lesbian leader you serbitches you subhuman monkeys you niggers...i'll fucck you all 'till you start to like it, which will take approximately a second because you're all faggots you motherfucking gay retards, fuck you all I fucking hate Serbia with all my heart I fart on Serbia you bitchass niggers you cunts you worthless mandrills you ugly orangutans, off yourselves fake nation asiatic assholes you bitches you cunts
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.