[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Le evil Nazis really turn Jews into barsoap and lampshade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1797.jpg (94KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1797.jpg
94KB, 767x1024px
Did Le evil Nazis really turn Jews into barsoap and lampshade or is that a meme?

>inb4ledditcomeswarningin
>inb4leftypolcomesswarmingin
>inb4theternalanglocomesswarmingin
>inb4theJIDFcomesswarmingin
>inb4theshittty"bomberharris"meme
>inb4theschizophrenicJewwhohasafetishforHitler,scat,vomit,andLudacriscomesshittinginthisthread
>inb4themodsshutitdown

Now that that's clear, were they really turned into lampshade and barsoap by Le evil Nazis?
>>
>>3086540
If you want serious answers rather than to get attacked you might want to use a different picture, kid.
>>
Ed gein could do it, I don't know why you think it's mathematically impossible to turn someone into a lampshade.
>>
according to this website, no/maybe, but I could see it happening. http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-soap-myth
>>
Consensus I've seen is no.
That said, it's one of those things that turns into "some guy lied about this, ergo the Holocaust didn't happen"
>>
>Literally thrown out at Nuremburg trials
>Stormfags still try and meme it like it was part of the proceedings
Embarrassing to be quite honest
>>
>>3086540
Never heard about barsoap, and the lampshade was made from goat skin. The Nazi's did mass exterminate Jews, but they weren't all Menegle copies. Ed Gein did make a lampshade out of one of his victims though.
>>
>>3086540
There's no evidence that it did happen, but it stayed alive because it sounds like something a particularly sadistic concentration camp leader would do.
>>
>>3086540
Jewish lampshades are like the Pilltowman and Nebraska man of holocaust deniers. Neither are held to be true by professionals, both were dissaproven by professionals and both are claimed to be widely regarded as true among proffisionals by Holocaust deniers and evolution denialists as a way of undermining the trust for the proponents of both the holocaust and evolution as historical/scientific truth.
That's my 50 cents.
>>
No, it didn't happen. Now kill yourself.
>>
The tattoos were fake too.

I wonder what else is fake about it
>>
>>3086540
there was a documentary about one of those supposed things hosted by a Jewish guy and it turned out it wasn't made of human skin after all
>>
>>3086904

Well the mobile gassing truck turned out to be fake, as well as the electrocution grid, masturbation machines and everything ever said by Eli "it was real in my mind" Weisel
>>
just because making jews do some actual work might seem like a death sentence to them doesnt mean there were death camps
>>
S H I T L E R
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.