[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fuck me, soldier~! Fuck me hard, that's an ORDER! <3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

>Fuck me, soldier~! Fuck me hard, that's an ORDER! <3
What do you do, /his/?
>>
Lucius, get the Praetor
>>
>>3085816
fuck him and then join in with all the rest of the people plotting his inevitavle death
>>
>>3085816
Kill him and his gay lovers and put his cousin in place

He seems like a decent guy
>>
File: JuliaMaesa.jpg (401KB, 773x719px) Image search: [Google]
JuliaMaesa.jpg
401KB, 773x719px
Prateor

Get the gladius
>>
I was just following orders
>>
>>3085816
I wouldn't be able to get hard to do it.
>>
do a salute and go balls deep
>>
>>3087328
This. I'm not going to lose my salary for this idiot. I'm gonna bang him till he gives me the plot of land I wanted to get after this shitty conquest
>>
>>3087331
he would suck you long time
>>
Plunge my BBC (big barbarian cock) deep into his imperial boipucci.
>>
>>3087359
Too straight; can't happen.
>>
>>3085816
>wants to be a woman
>bust clearly has a mustache
what did she mean by this?
>>
File: 1479446048078.jpg (145KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1479446048078.jpg
145KB, 633x758px
>mfw imagining how he looked smugly at the female prostitutes since he thought was more popular than them but they all thought he was an ugly weirdo and felt sorry for him especially since he was so confident
I wonder if he really was that delusional or if he just loved prostituting himself so much that he didn't care that the feelings weren't mutual?
>>
>>3088047
he wanted to be a dyke?
>>
>>3088096
we have no idea if he actually did any of that since the surviving sources we have on his reign are from after he was deposed and may have been seeking to vilify him to justify the coup
>>
>>3088047
I honestly see it as evidence against him supposedly wanting to be a woman. I mean, aren't some other claims made that he would have all his body hair plucked to appear female?
Who knows how much shit was made up to slander him.
May all be true, but just imagine being the poor sap who goes down in history as this king of faggots, even though you actually weren't.
>>
>>3088261
He's looked at in positive light 2000 years later. Life has that weird kind of sense of humor.
>>
>>3088261
well the claims that he sacrificed children and dismembered men to offer their genitals as sacrifice at the elagabalium seem to most likely be false, since there is no record of that ever being a practice in the worship of baal

>>3088266
yeah lol
>>
>>3088290
Anymore pictures like this please.
>>
>>3088298
But anon! That's heresy!
>>
File: elagabalus_by_pantsuri-daxcnj4.jpg (78KB, 600x993px) Image search: [Google]
elagabalus_by_pantsuri-daxcnj4.jpg
78KB, 600x993px
>>3088298
>>
>>3088298
deviantart is a goldmine of this stuff
>>
>>3085816
"w-was it good for you too...heh.."
>>
File: 1424595071581.jpg (75KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1424595071581.jpg
75KB, 601x601px
>>3085816
>ok
>cums in under a minute
>gets thrown to the lions
>>
>>3085816
Kill him, no one liked him anyway.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.