[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As far as I understand, the central message of communism is "from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Hammer_and_sickle.svg.png (98KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Hammer_and_sickle.svg.png
98KB, 2000x2000px
As far as I understand, the central message of communism is "from each according to his ability to each according to his need"
Is there a way how the theory of communism prevents freeloading?
>>
Gulag
>>
File: IMG_0142.jpg (15KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0142.jpg
15KB, 193x261px
>>3074877
Yes, you get shot if you don't go to work.
>>
>>3074888
>>3074897
I mean in theory
Communists want to create a better society. I am certain they had and have better ideas than simply kill everybody who doesnt play along
>>
>>3074909
In communist fantasy land everyone is putting in 100% of their effort 100% of the time and always acting in non selfish manners. And everybody is at the least competent at their job, if not some sort of budding expert in their field already
>>
>>3074909
Yes, in theory, which is the only place communism works. In reality though, the only way to get everyone to work is through fear for their immediate life.
>>
>>3074877
In communism you're essentially working mostly to guarantee the basic needs of you and others are met. Your met needs depends on your ability obviously. Someone doing a more specific job that takes more skill or is important to guaranteeing the people's needs are met should be rewarded for their labor.

Basically if you don't work you don't get shit.
>>
>>3074909
this >>3074931
Even theoretical utopian communism would be extremely repressive. Anyone who wants to do something that runs contrary to the "common interest" is bourgeois and must be "violently overthrown".

Seemingly innocuous things are a nono. If you so much as build a windmill in your back yard in your spare time and it serves an economic purpose, it is the "means of production" and you are now bourgeois. If you accumulate peppercorns until there is a shortage then the communists find you trading the scarce ingredient for goods from your neighbors, you will be accused of hoarding commodities, a bourgeois activity. In plain terms if you don't hand it over they'll kill you.

Let's imagine they are not so anal retentive and just use the communist manifesto as a rough guideline. What happens if, like many small businesses, you go from self-employed to hiring your first employee? The communists might demand all employees have an equal share in the business, but what if the employee consents to work without a share because their wages are higher than their old job at the state factory? Again, they will use the threat of violence, the new employee also for their bourgeois beliefs.

It is an utterly insane cult that has declared any kind of individualism to be a mortal sin, the root of all evil, egotistical, entitled, selfish, they are horrified at the notion of an individual having control over something, apparently unaware of the fact the institutions they depend on to take over are also composed of individuals just as capable of the human vices they fear, more so with a hoarde of indoctrinated fanatics who trust them completely.
>>
>>3075715
individualism is shit
communism killed any sense of community in my country, what we got is a barely functioning society of individuals who have no sympathy for one another
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.