[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm back on this question again. What made Japan and uIguess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1379546039380.jpg (48KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1379546039380.jpg
48KB, 530x530px
I'm back on this question again. What made Japan and uIguess Chin a because I'm sure the former copied it from them, decide on male only inheritance/succession in everything? Even the regents for child emporers/lords couldn't be females usually.
Japan at least had a early (kufon period) history of queen regents or queens. What made them so against it later?
In Europe, even they weren't so obtuse. As annoying as it was to them, if they had only females, it was for the post part (excluding Henry) seen as God's will and the girls were at least in line for inheritance/succession.
Was it soley the intro of confusianism?

>inb4autistic /pol/ and /r9k/ hate on women
I want real answers.
pic unrelated
>>
>>3071552
I guess*
China*
ok I'm officially done with phone posting.
>>
>>3071552
There were 2 Japanese empress in the Edo period though
>>
>>3071581
names and sauce?
what were the circumstances? the imperial influence was nonexistent past Heian period though.
>>
>>3071623
Meisho and Go-Sakuramachi, even wiki has this information
>>
>>3071642
There were 8 in all it seems. The first 6 were empress before the end of the Heian period but I see thanks. Also:
>Suiko was concubine to her half brother emperor bidatsu then became his wife
> empress Jito married her uncle emperor tenmu

What is this about here? Were the emperors into that pure blood line shit too during the period or was that an exception?
>>
Bump for interest.
>>
>>3071844
Many cultures engaged in incest. Persians, Arabs, Aztecs, and Hawaiians come to mind. It seems to be a common theme.
>>
>>3072291
Well at least it was suiko's her half bro and jito's(technically half)uncle.

>Aztecs
Gonna need a sauce on this one. Weren't they in contact with in other tribes often? Did they see themselves as above everyone else?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.