[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a website you know of that's basically a huge library

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Chimps are ALPHA.jpg (56KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
Chimps are ALPHA.jpg
56KB, 500x672px
Is there a website you know of that's basically a huge library for people wanting to learn everything about history?
>>
>>3064053

> what is wikipedia?
>>
>>3064058
Can wikipedia teach me about the Jews role throughout history without a bunch of biased information trying to make them seem less corrupt than they actually are?
>>
File: 1470433740012.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1470433740012.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>3064064
>>
>>3064064

"It was the Jews!" is a meme created by George Soros to make the alt-right look like racist conspiracy theorists.

You are playing into their hands by focusing on the Jews.
>>
>>3064064
so you are basically looking for an echo chamber for your half baked ideas
>>
>>3064064
are you interested in the truth or just memes
>>
>>3064082
The truth, but I don't know where to look for accurate information. I guess my question is where do you all get your info from online outside of actual libraries?
>>
>>3064087

>what is Amazon.com?

Oh wait... I'm too poor to buy real books.
>>
archive.org has a collection of 13 million books and articles available for free although most of them are very old

JSTOR is great if you're at university

EEBO is also a good one for English primary sources specifically
>>
>>3064087
If it is the truth you want you will want a wide range of sources, including memes, though more importantly a good grasp of abstract things like economics and psychology.

For example the failure of shrapnel shells in destroying barbed wire in ww1. It could be pinned on incompetence, but while human error is a factor it isn't everything. If you look at it in detail you find early in the war they did break barbed wire but later the Germans thickened their barbed wire, there were problems setting the fuses accurately enough and shrapnel was used due to shortages of high explosive shells more than anything. You gain a more realistic view with one side making a move and the other countering and vice versa, lots of complications and limited information.
>>
>>3064087
Why the fuck would you trust a library and not wikipedia. Something is very wrong with you.

Pic related, the discussion you have probably never seen which goes into these wiki pages.

Just remember, you are not looking for actual true information, you are looking for sources which strengthen your retardation.
>>
>>3064427
The references for that DISCUSSION, note, we haven't put anything on actual wikipedia yet. Just talking about the information that should go on there.
>>
>>3064441
A couple of people arguing what should go in and what shouldn't.

You just don't know how much effort goes into these pages, how much information.
>>
>>3064064
Librivox, project getenberg, archive dot org,

If you want articles try radishmag, or
occidental dissent
>>
>>3064064
So eupedia is more to your speed I guess
>>
>>3064064
Stormfront
>>
>>3064053
That chimp is fucking jacked.
>>
>>3066015
Seriously. Glad they aren't as smart as humans
>>
>>3064064
yes. claims are sourced. you can scrutinize each one yourself.
>>
File: vampiremerchant.jpg (49KB, 420x480px) Image search: [Google]
vampiremerchant.jpg
49KB, 420x480px
>>3064540
>(((Gutenberg)))
>>
>>3064076
>"It was the Jews!" is a meme created by George Soros
so it really was the jews
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.