[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Catholics have the Vatican >Orthodox have Mount Athos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1454728711801.jpg (195KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1454728711801.jpg
195KB, 798x770px
>Catholics have the Vatican
>Orthodox have Mount Athos
>Protestants don't have and never will have their own clerical state

lmao
>>
>>3063723
>implying they could ever stay unified for that long to find a holy site
>>
File: IMG_3362.jpg (577KB, 1032x1377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3362.jpg
577KB, 1032x1377px
>>3063723
My site is my heart you idolartarous papists
>>
>>3063723
I'd call you a retard, but that doesn't even begin to convey the depth of ignorance this comment displays
>>
>>3063731
>orthodox
>papists
you're a special kind of stupd
>>
what about utah
>>
>>3063723
What the fuck is London then
>>
>>3063743
Not a dime's worth of difference.
>>
YEA HAHA, Protestants don't have an institutionalized church hierarchy, thank goodness no one has EVER abused the power of the Catholic Church hierarchy EVER to do deplorable things...right?
>>
>>3063793
Are you implying that Protestants haven't?
Also how did you forget the Anglican Church?
Why are proddies such little babies
>>
>>3063790
might wanna read up before you make retarded statements
>>
>>3063723
>implying the protestant clerical state is not the universal kingdom of God
>>
>>3063803
The Anglican church is to Protestantism what Greek Catholicism is to Catholicism.
I.e Catholicism with English characteristics.
>>
>>3063753
that is only for the Mormons
>>
>>3063920
>implying proddies can get into heaven at all
>>
>>3063909
You too.

Daniel 2
This image’s head was of fine gold, its chest and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze, its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay.

Gold - Babylon
Silver - Medeo-Persian
Bronze - Greek
Iron - Rome, two legs, east and west (and not a dime's difference between the two pagan cults)
Iron and broken pottery - the Antichrist's Kingdom. The last kingdom before Jesus' Kingdom on earth is established.

Rome ruled from the west for a thousand years, and from the east for a thousand years.

Why do you think Hitler wanted a "Third Reich" to last for a thousand years?
>>
>>3063760
West Mecca
>>
>>3064755
Are you aware you are psychologically unbalanced?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.