[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/ Ancient/Gr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1482135583888.jpg (35KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1482135583888.jpg
35KB, 620x349px
Explain this
http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
>>
>>3061457
>VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1820: Chie, I hope your hemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they every have before!
Bruh what did heshe do to you?
>>
>>3061496
There was graffiti written by many a Romans about prostitutes they used to fuck. It's in this book about Ordinary Romans. Anyone want me to post?
>>
>>3061496
>Literally accusing the guy of being butthurt

These get better every time.
>>
>>3061508
Yes please. Also title.
>>
>>3061508
Post it please, I'm doing research on shitposting history.
>>
>VI.16.15 (atrium of the House of Pinarius); 6842: If anyone does not believe in Venus, they should gaze at my girl friend

Fucking Chads
>>
>>3061557
Replace "girlfriend" with "waifu"
>>
>>3061510
>>3061523
Invisible Romans by Robert C Knapp.

Graffiti outside the wall of a bath house that also functioned as a brothel.
"Whoever sits here, read this above: if you want to fuck, look for Attis-you can have her for a denarius."
Graffiti outside an "inn" in Pompeii that supposedly also had some workers that functioned as whores
" I fucked the innkeeper."

This one is just poem about a famous slave prostitute in honor of the phallic go Priapus that I find funny:
Telethusa, famous among whores of the Subura district.
Has gained her freedom, I think, from her profits.
She wraps a golden crown around your erection, holy Priapus,
For women like her hold that ti be the image of the greatest god.
>>
>>3061588
Graffiti on a house of a high class prostitute in Pompeii:
>Eutychis, a Greek lass with sweet ways, 2 asses.
I think they meant 2 sestersi here, not sure.
Walls of a Pompeian brothel:
>"On this spot Harpocras spent a denarius for a good fuck with Drauca"
More walls of Pompeii
>The lass to whom I wrote and who accepted my message at once is my girl by right- but if she responded with a price, she in not MY girl, but everyone's.
>>
Did Romans do nothing but shitpost and visit prostitutes?
>>
>>3061639
this last one is just another funny story I wanted to add about how having sex with a prostitute give room for better/wilder experiences
It's a description of a female orgasm by Clitopohon a character in Achilles Tatius's novel:
>When the sensations named for Aphrodite are mounting their peak, a woman goes frantic with pleasure; she kisses with mouth wide open and thrashes about like a mad woman. Tongues all the while overlap and caress, their touch like passionate kisses within kisses...When a woman reaches the goal of Aphrodite's actions, she instinctively gasps with burning delight, her gasp rises quickly to the lips with the love breath, and there it meets a lost kiss...
>>
>>3061659
Did some wars too
>>
>>3061457
The degenerate Romans lived in Pompeii. That's why God passed divine judgement on Pompeii and destroyed it with fire and brimstone like he did with Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
>>3062190
>calls other degenerate
>posts on a tropical banana-gathering forum
>>
>>3062200
Are you saved?
>>
File: Ancient_Shitposting.jpg (4MB, 2480x5024px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Shitposting.jpg
4MB, 2480x5024px
>>3061457
Pompeii thread
>>
>>3061659
They sometimes blitzkrieged their neighbours so theyy could pay for foreign prostitutes
>>
>>3062222
>they even have post numbers
Is there any dubs or trips?
>>
>>3061661
Gods that's hot....
>>
File: 1496103708729-0.jpg (170KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1496103708729-0.jpg
170KB, 2000x1333px
>>3062222
Nice quads beaner
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!
>>
>>3062293

wtf im gay now
>>
>>3061457
>be degenerate
>forge a great empire
>become christian
>[colapse]
Not saying christianity was the cause, it was due to other factors, but obviously /pol/ and youtube nuphilosophers are wrong to compare the fall of Rome to America today.
>>
>>3062431

They are just wrong in what constitutes degeneracy.

Insolvent, slave based economy fully sustained by land owning and industrial tycoons, while the majority of the population only exists to fight endless war and cant hope to sustain themselves, no limits to power, judicial immunity, oppression of the independent, the thinkers and the activists, demoralization and loss of cultural identity, all are true degeneration.

But who among them even fucking farms anymore?
>>
>>3062293
Based.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.