[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many times does the average human go on an existential journey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: 1490571011827.jpg (650KB, 2222x3078px) Image search: [Google]
1490571011827.jpg
650KB, 2222x3078px
How many times does the average human go on an existential journey in a life time?

& How long do they typically last?

Mine was 13 months doing "A Course in Miracles" And I hitchhiked from Florida up to DC, down to Tuxtla Chiapas (Mexico) back north to Texas and over to Cali (Ending in Mt. Shasta) Care to share yours?

>Totally wasn't a crisis. (maybe for my parents but not me haha)
>>
File: company_history_goddess.png (49KB, 216x261px) Image search: [Google]
company_history_goddess.png
49KB, 216x261px
>>3060108
>I was about 20 years old as well. Wanted to backpack Southeast Asia, but had no money so I picked up a hitchhiker and he showed me that It could be done here in The States.
>>
>>3060112
It started with browsing /pol/ and hating Jews, then after returning to society, I read "The Art of War" and one of the steps is to make your enemy your best friend... Now I'm studying Judaism haha... Learning to channel my rage into being educated & productive towards my society.
>>
Perhaps the Existential Journey is a path to find a meaningful life, you dive into the depth of the mind looking for undeniable truth in order to build upon that concrete surface.
>>
>>3060203
What is that concrete surface you ask? Well. When all things are temporary, the only truth that cannot be argued with is "existence".

The fact that, you are existence yourself. Everything else, name, birthdays, families. material belongings, careers. Has nothing to do with who you are in a permanent manner.

You can leave behind an immortal legacy, or a story. Whether it be a bust like Julius Casear. But even then, the temporary extinction, is simply temporarily postponed.

I like to call that concrete surface, (Existence) or as Buddha called it "I am", God. Which Eckhart Tolle & A Course in Miracles taught me, is the philosophical idea of "perfect unconditional love" (in an infinite all inclusive sense)
>>
>>3060231
And once you find this inner truth, you have the ability to manifest whatever vision you wish. As long as you 'fight' for that vision. Because the truth has no material aspect. So materialism is manifested out of God. (truth)

For without Knowledge, we are nothing.
>>
>>3060246
And what use is knowledge, if knowledge is not shared?
>>
>>3060108
>>/lit/
>>
>>3060325
This is pretty psychological, philosophical & humanity related. As opposed to /lit/ the pic is books, which implies the spiritual understanding of The Renaissance. Other than that & A Course in Miracles. I'm nearly positive this thread is in the correct place.

Pic Related
>Existential perspectives.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.