[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /his/, did you liked this? It made people interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
Hello /his/, did you liked this?

It made people interested in history so I assume you're cool?
>>
>>3057942
>Hello /his/, did you liked this?

>"Will you get out of here if I give you 500 elephants"
>"Yea sure"
Ignoring the massive war they had before then wew.
>>
the part about the pre-universe was really dumb
>>
>>3057974
To be fair his every other videos before this were dumb.
>>
>>3057942
Yeah it was good for explaining so much in a small amount of time, obviously extremely surface level but it's very well made and creative
>>
>>3057942
The video was a fine and ""funny"" little thing for people who were already into history. For people who don't care, it taught them nothing. The whole video was just a list of names and facts said in rapid succession, a lot of which Westerners had never heard of. Some might have had their curiosities piqued enough to actually pick up a book, but this must've been less than one percent of the millions who watched it.

And the dumbasses who talk about how this should be shown in schools should be shot. There was nothing actually learned: no whys or hows or consequences which are the actual important parts of history. People complain about history classes being nothing more than "a list of names and dates" and that's exactly what this video was, but some parts were sung so I guess that makes it completely different.
>>
File: cirno_shrug.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cirno_shrug.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
it was too twee for me
>>
>>3057980
>not watching History of Japan
>>
>>3057983
this
>>
>the sun is a deadly lazer
>>
I always laugh at "EXCEPT TURKEY, TURKEY MAKES A BRAND NEW TURKEY" idk why
>>
I liked it.
Got me interested in some stuff I never heard of before, like Norte Chico.
Also had a few good laughs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.