[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/his/ >/int/ and /pol/ spin off >doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1489340353729.gif (261KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1489340353729.gif
261KB, 500x629px
>/his/
>/int/ and /pol/ spin off
>doesn't have flags
dafuq
>>
>>3057670
/his/ was born from /lit/
>>
>>3057675
/thread
>>
File: 1454318485897.jpg (2MB, 1996x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1454318485897.jpg
2MB, 1996x1479px
>>3057670
>/int/ and /pol/ spin off
Only some of them.
>>
>>3057675
I'm pretty sure /lit/ didn't have daily history threads like /int/ used to
>>
>>3057678
I have that book. 1 is an English Varangian or something not Nordic.
>>
File: meriadoc on sign.png (16KB, 144x46px) Image search: [Google]
meriadoc on sign.png
16KB, 144x46px
>>3057678
>no /tg/
Speaking of, I just got this in my captcha. I thought it was a completely made-up name for Meriadoc, from LotR. Guess it isn't.
Then again, maybe somebody just really liked Merry.
>>
/his/ is a mix of everything. /int/, /lit/, /pol/, /k/, /tg/, /x/... the list goes on.
>>
>>3057700
/vg/ (/his/ vidya), /co/. and /a/ (/his/ comics); /sci/ for genetics anthropology, geological agriculture, etc; /biz/ for economics threads; /g/ for AI and cyberpunk wanking. Who else?
>>
>>3057725
Oh, /mu/ too with occasional music thread.

Holy shit, we're a clusterfuck board.
>>
>>3057727
This is what you get with "& Humanities"
>>
>>3057700
Don't forget /leftypol/
>>
>>3057736
Protip: History is part of the Humanities.
>>
>>3057670
Having flags would be a bad idea. It's basically a soft tripcode that comes with stereotypes which more than often derail from discussion.
>>
>>3057680
/lit/ was /the place/ for humanities and history before /his/

Not /int/ nor /pol/.
>>
>>3057670
/his/ is /pol/, /lit/ and /gsg/ (/vg/)
>>
>>3057743
Obviously he means that it should have been just history and not including other humanities disciplines. Either way it's pretty hard, because even most historical topics here eventually drift into politics, economics, anthropology, etc.
>>
>>3057670
>doesn't have flags
We did at first.
>>
>>3057833
Hey, I was here within /his/'s first few days. We never had flags, unless this was in our first fucking hour.
>>
>>3057670
flags are irrelevant on /his/
>>
>>3057844
We did on the first day. But people bitched about it so much they were taken down instantly.

Also we had Sherman in the sticky at first.
>>
Fuck off faggot, /his/ gets enough shitposting from /pol/, /int/ and /b/'s runoff, we don't need flag faggotry shitting up this board.
>>
>>3057844
We did on the very first day.
>>
>>3057860
>>3057871
Hmm. I had missed the very first day.
Interesting. Thank you.
>>
>>3057725
There's been a couple /fa/ threads
>>
>>3057746
Dunno about/pol/ but I used to lurk /lit/ and never saw any thread about history. Meanwhile old /int/ had them daily. It's just that the board has been balkanized to death so nowadays it's just generals and shitposting.
>>
>>3057877
/n/, /new/, and /pol/ had history threads all the time
>>
>>3057725
/d/ for pregnant Anne Frank, /lgbt/ for Greek boy
>>
>>3057877
/int/ "history" threads are always complete shitfest

t. /int/pro

Language learning threads are surprisingly comfy and informative, but outside of country generals there's not much worth mentiong
>>
>>3057892
Wasn't always like that. I had legit good discussions there, before all the posters that were actually into history moved to this board. Shit, there was a time you could unironically learn things about other countries too.
>>
>>3057929
I've been a regular since 2013 and can't say it's much different. If anything the shitposting was far worse, Australians rampaged the board like hell, if you remember the whole FWG drama you known what i'm talking about. If there were any good threads they were clouded by bad ones, just like now. Don't know how it was before flags were introduced on /int/ but i reckon it wasn't any better.
>>
>>3057675
It's /int/ no matter how you look at it.
/lit/ stay the same, /int/ become slower and with proportionately more shitposting since there're less actual discussion. The only way to describe it.
>>
>>3057746
absolute fucking revisionism. you /lit/ fucks need to be genocided irl
>>
>>3057670
/his/ was a mistake, it should have just been /lrh/ - Religion
>>
>>3057725
There's /tv/ too for historical fims, series and documentaries.
>>
>>3057670
megane-chan is my waifu!
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.