[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up >It's 1771 >You are now King George

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>Wake up
>It's 1771
>You are now King George III

What do.
>>
Turn into a large anaconda.
>>
>>3057317
Convert to Catholicism so that I may one day become the Holy Emperor.
>>
Give the america colonies 13 seats in parliament
>>
Move my court to New York, declare independence from myself, crown myself King of America.
>>
>>3057330
This. Also, ban slavery and begin shipping all negroes back to Africa.
>>
Sit in the corner and watch my wife take the big American cock
>>
>>3057317
>join the HRE
>grant the colonies seats in parliment
>fuck up france's shit
>poison the current holy roman emperor
>try to beat the eternal hapsburg in 4d chess
>>
If the Jews weren't still exiled, exile them once more
>>
>>3057317
>Appease colonists
>Fix relations with France
>Offer protection to Louis
>Wait until Revolutionaries in France chimp out
>Invade France
>Restore Bourbons
>Cuck Louie by shagging Marie Antoinette
>Louis can't do anything because he becomes British puppet
>>
>>3058638
Theirs still a problem here
You can't appease the eternal yankees thirst for expansion
I guess the best bet would be war with spain
>>
>>3057317
Try to appease the Americans if I we can't then let them go without a war and focus on destroying Germany.
>>
>>3058650
You forgot
>restore angevin empire
Will you take Corisca so you can get Napoleon on your side?
>>
>>3057317
"Wait a second, if i give the colonies seats of parliament i can sacrifice some administrative efficiency for much greater stablity!"
>>
>>3058885
Depends which side will he take.
If he joins the British-Bourbon Union, he will get a chance to rise through ranks and become a remarked general and lord alongside his friend, Wellesley.
If he joins the revolution, he will be crushed, like the rest of the both crown's enemies

I'm also thinking about saving the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
Prussia for sure won't be happy about such powerful haegemon in area like British-French union, Russia probably too.
>>
>>3058650
>invade france
>succeed
Hahaha haha
They actually tried quite a few times over the revolutionary and napoleonic periods. They were only successful once the Grande Armee had been destroyed in Russia. You wouldn't stand a chance.
>>
Appease the 13 colonies
steam power
thwart any chance of a French Revolution
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.