[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you asked yourself how the body and other organisms have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Have you asked yourself how the body and other organisms have survived for millions and millions of years?

It is not just the brain but each cell in their body has memory. This 'physical knowledge' is passed down through the genes. That way the organism learns how to survive and is essentially immortal.

When there is an obstacle, the body knows exactly how to handle it, but usually we are taught how to be and some of it is helpful but the rest is mostly rubbish because the knowledge you have gathered is never there to help you in times of real, physical crisis.
>>
What of the current obstacle that plagues most 1st world countries? The problem of abundance. Abundance has only existed on the macroscale for as long as agriculture, at most, and our bodies have no fucking clue whats going on. Paola pack on all this useless fat and become obese because their bodies are storing the excess, assuming famine will strike soon. Mental illness arises from far too much time spent in thought. Language traps leave the helpless spellbound to dangerous memes such as nationalism etc. Will we adapt in time before the great cataclysm? I hope so
>>
>>3055364
theres nothing wrong with the body, theres everything wrong with the conceptual rubbish we feed it with to 'help' it.
Im telling you it has survived for millions of years and you think it cant handle this modern day nonsense
>>
You are treating evolution as though it has a thought process. Evolution occurs when random mutations are tested through natural selection.
>>
>>3055387
I think it's a good point OP. the problem is is that our society is rather complicated and not like it was before agriculture. our lives are about getting food clothing and shelter still, yes. but the means of getting those things has actually become more complicated and requires a lot of mental effort and planning than it used to
>>
>>3055391
This.
It's trial and error with environmental wildcards thrown in.
>>
But that's not true OP, not true at all. Even the least technologically advanced humans has access to language, simple tools and fire which are essential for their survival. They don't come prepacked with any of that but have to learn it or invent it themselves. The human body is great but as social creatures we are dependent on interaction and without being taught we either die or have to live at the mercy of others.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.