[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody know some stories of interesting exploits of conquistadors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Discovery_of_the_Mississippi.jpg (648KB, 1920x1247px) Image search: [Google]
Discovery_of_the_Mississippi.jpg
648KB, 1920x1247px
Does anybody know some stories of interesting exploits of conquistadors and explorers in the new world?
>>
>>3055018
Pretty much everything Cortes did in his expedition. Think about it - a few hundred men toppled a massive empire. The same goes for Pizarro. I really can't think of any other times in history when a similar thing happened.
>>
>>3056327
Germs
>>
File: 1494204474304.jpg (414KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494204474304.jpg
414KB, 1536x2048px
how much sex did they get?
>>
File: Cabeza_de_Vaca_Portrait.jpg (12KB, 225x352px) Image search: [Google]
Cabeza_de_Vaca_Portrait.jpg
12KB, 225x352px
CABEZA DE VACA
he was the boss, look no further
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (92KB, 206x171px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
92KB, 206x171px
what did they mean by this
>>
>>3056327
>implying it was just a few hundred men.
Biggest meme in history
>>
>>3057015
But it was, other thing is that they ended allying themselves with the natives.
>>
>>3056988
Jesus anon im trying to take my fapping in moderation.
>>
File: history.jpg (108KB, 960x884px) Image search: [Google]
history.jpg
108KB, 960x884px
>>3057025
1500 men+germs and 100,000 allies.
>>
>>3057031
you clearly haven't seen the video yet then...

now someone answer the question
>>
>>3057050
They got lots of pussy, but it depends where they were. If it was caribbean likely rape victims, it counts as sex, and if youre a rapist it's probably fine. Mesoamerica women were more prude, but they got some mistresses from diplomatic marriages with lords and chieftains. Now South America, I'm just going to say look at Paraguay. That was insane.
>>
>>3057038
1500 at the final stage of the conquest, before that they had to overcome many things, things that would probably have killed all of them if not for the capacity of the leaders
>>
>>3055018
there was some pretty epic shit even before they went toe to toe with the aztecs.

All of this is memory, so forgive any errors.
The Tlaxcalans sought to end the Spanish interlopers once and for all. On the first day of battle, they sent 40,000 men. The Spanish had their 500ish men and about 2-3k native allies. Of course the gunpowder, crossbows, cavalry, and steel swords secured their victory. So they camped out on a hill during the night. The Tlaxcalans sent a sneaky force of 10,000 men to attack. Sentries discovered this, and the cannons routed them (of which there were around 6 deployed IIRC). The next day, Cortez recieved word of a massive force coming their way. 100,000 Tlaxcalans assembled. So Cortez ordered his infantry into a hexagonal fomartion, and they marched forward! And they won! And the most suprising thing of all is they emerged with just one Conquistador dead and a few wounded.
>>
>>3055018
The best are Gonzalo Guerrero, Hernando de Soto and Orellana. Cortes and Pisarro are overrated.
>>
>>3057116
Forgot Bernal Diaz de Castillo.
>>
>>3057110
That's insane.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.