[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Historically speaking, why do a lot of Christians act mean towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (205KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
205KB, 659x525px
Historically speaking, why do a lot of Christians act mean towards me and try to advertise their religion but Jews typically act nice toward me even though I'm native american? Is there a reason this happens? I thought Christianity was supposed to be the religion of love and peace.
>>
>>3054333
American Christians are a special breed of insane. They were the rejects European Christians couldn't handle. Jews came willingly and weren't excomunicated.
>>
>>3054333
Jewish people know what it's like to be persecuted by an oppressive majority
>>
>>3054333
Christians are the biggest hypocrites of all time. They will preach about the virtues of meekness and tolerance until they are the ones with power, then everything is fair game.
>>
>>3054333
Minority groups tend to treat people with more cautious kindness.

I suspect they treat other minorities even better.
>>
>>3054379
When have they ever not been in power tho
>>
>>3054333
American christians have no idea about the values of the religion they follow and they'd take no time to label Jesus and his disciples as batshit communists if they ever bother to read the bible.
>>
>>3054424
In the Roman Arenas.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.