[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave Ireland to me! >Turns the entire Irish population against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Eternal Anglo cunt.jpg (13KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo cunt.jpg
13KB, 220x275px
Leave Ireland to me!
>Turns the entire Irish population against the British Empire within a few years and makes the war unwinnable
>>
>Stops in front of door to negotiation room.
>Smiles at camera.
>'Watch this'.

*20 minutes later*

>'So it's agreed, we get to keep the six worst counties.'
>>
>>3052071

We had that "who was the biggest douche in history?" Thread the other day, and I drew a blank. Thanks for reminding me who I should have nominated
>>
>>3052071

By far the most overrated politician in modern history.
>>
'Please stop being such a rude fucking cunt all the time like seriously fuck you.'

'What did you just fucking say about me, you ugly woman? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Eton Improv group and have over 300 confirmed witticisms. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you shrill HausFrau. I will deliver a scathing off the cuff remark and record it in my journal along with no mention of your retort so it looks like I totally left you speechless. You're fucking burned kiddo.'
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.