[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wished Spain joined the Axis in WW2, that we Franco would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (9KB, 454x303px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
9KB, 454x303px
I wished Spain joined the Axis in WW2, that we Franco would have been deposed
>>
>>3048339
Who cares what you think.
>>
>>3048339
Yeah and I wish Operation Unthinkable happened so we could steamroll the USSR and prevent China from falling under Communist control but it didn't happen now did it.

If you really need to satisfy your dream just play HOI or smth
>>
File: Falangis.jpg (366KB, 850x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Falangis.jpg
366KB, 850x1000px
>>3048339
You wish
>>
>>3048347
Soviets would have BTFO Patton
>>
>>3048354
Sure thing sweetie
>>
>>3048354
lol
>>
>>3048358
>>3048373
Think again, fuckers
>>
>>3048354
Maybe in the 1940's with Western Europe destroyed and the near entire force of the Soviets in Germany
As the Cold War went on the US pulled away, becoming stronger and stronger economically and militarily
>>
>>3048358
Your posts are all bad and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>3048339
"Hey guys, our country is in shambles, there's famine and the regime has not yet established itself fully. You know what this country needs? To join a war that won't yield any tangible benefits cause that one guy with the mustache has a similar government than ours."
>>
>>3048339
Franco fought off disgusting traitors who were not only against the monarchy but also killed the only real workers' revolution that wasn't backed by a dictator to occur in history. They deserved to be destroyed, even if you are a commie sympathizer.
>>
>>3048347
>Operation Unthinkable
>EVER succeeding
lel
>>
>>3049430
Why did Hitler reestablish his nation but not Franco?
>>
>>3050167
Germany was only economically destroyed by the First World War, while Spain also had widespread infrastructural damage to contend with. That, and the fact that when Hitler got to power, the Weimar republic had already started fixing things such as the hyperinflation of the early 20s as well as creating projects such as the autobahn, which Franco didn't have the luxury of having.
>>
>>3048339
bright idea, to join a war when famine knocks on your door
>>
>>3048339
That would devastate Spain and cause many deaths.
>>
>>3048339
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEEP DREAMING COMMIE FAG
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.