[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Poor Neville Chamberlain believed he could trust Hitler.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: LaughingHitlers.jpg (46KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingHitlers.jpg
46KB, 608x402px
>Poor Neville Chamberlain believed he could trust Hitler. He was wrong. But I don’t think I’m wrong about Stalin.
>>
Chamberboos will tell you that he stalled Hitler long enough to get British arms production up and running
>>
>>3046843
Lol that's why he resigned when the war started.
>>
Stalin trusted Hitler as well. From the book "Roosevelt and Stalin" by Susan Butler, pg 188:

'"I am certain that Hitler will not risk creating a second front by attacking the Soviet Union. Hitler is not such an idiot and understands that the Soviet Union is not Poland, not France, not even England,' Stalin said on June 15"

pg 189, in response to Zhukov's advice to reinforce the border with Germany:

"Zhukov preservered, which only infuriated Stalin, who said, 'Do you want a war because you don't have enough medals? If you're going to provoke the Germans on the frontier by moving troops there without our permission, then heads will roll.' Stalin then had left the room, slamming the door behind him"

pg 185, Stalin's response to Churchill's warnings about a German attack:

"He didn't trust Churchill. After digesting Churchill's warning, the premier growled to Zhukov, 'We're being threatened with the Germans, and the Germans with the Soviet Union. They're playing us off against each other.'"

pg 191, on June 22, 1942:

"At dawn... Stalin returned to the Kremlin. Zhukov and Timoshenko found him there 'very pale... sitting at the table clutching a loaded unlit pipe in both hands... bewildered,' saying 'A provocation of the German officers... Hitler surely does not know about it."

"Stalin still refused to believe, as he told his staff, that Hitler had sanctioned the invasion. It was not until Count Friedrich von der Schulenberg handed the German declaration of war to Molotov that Stalin was convinced. 'They fell upon us, without making any claims, not demanding any negotiations, they made a vile attack like bandits,' said Stalin, at last coming face-to-face with reality
>>
>>3048269
>Hitler is not such an idiot
Kek
>>
File: leon-trotsky-9510793-1-402.jpg (105KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
leon-trotsky-9510793-1-402.jpg
105KB, 1200x1200px
>>3048269
What a fucking coward. Should have crowned Trotsky as the Bonaparte of the Soviet Union, for all I care, if it meant that the Soviet Union would have invaded Germany as early as Sudetenland crisis.
>>
>>3046821
>Churchill actually believed Stalin would let Eastern Europe be democratic
>>
>>3048329
>invading the germans without rifles or radios or effective tanks

Great plan there Patton.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.