[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>china was more advanced than europe until 1700's!! yurop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 750_1443264307.jpg (139KB, 2048x1375px) Image search: [Google]
750_1443264307.jpg
139KB, 2048x1375px
>china was more advanced than europe until 1700's!! yurop was just backwater!! muh asia
when will this meme end?
>>
File: blossom.jpg (235KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
blossom.jpg
235KB, 2048x1365px
The west will fall
Asia will rise
>>
>>3046251
Are you the "how are you preparing for the Asian century" Thai poster?
>>
Obviously China picked a fighter while Europe picked a Sorcerer.
>>
The same disadvantages that China suffered during its decline still plague it today - those being the monolithic and reactionary Chinese state along with its culture which suppresses the individual in the interests of the collective.
>>
File: 1498783466180.jpg (95KB, 909x839px) Image search: [Google]
1498783466180.jpg
95KB, 909x839px
>>3047414
>Are you the "how are you preparing for the Asian century" Thai poster?
Wait, do other asians really believe there people will be allowed to take part in the Chinese hegemony?

lol
>>
>>3047439
>china has been completely isolated for more than a couple of milleniums
>Guys that's the century I swear they got it, all those years of making iphones made them invincible!
>>
>>3046150
/his/ has a few dedicated sinoboos who are probably chinks themselves. Everyonr else is probably just trolling.
>>
File: Anglo pride world wide.jpg (95KB, 666x455px) Image search: [Google]
Anglo pride world wide.jpg
95KB, 666x455px
>>3046251
You gonna take us over with your non deep sea navy? Is this gonna happen before or after half your population develops debilitating diseases just from breathing the air?
>>
>>3047427
Those aren't disadvantages tho.
>>
>>3047520
Nah, in the rest of the non-West there are a bunch of brown people who think that China will be their savior. It's like when Japan beat Russia in 1905, they thought the East Asians are like them. Jokes on them since East Asians are as vicious as barbaric whites.
>>
>>3047488

The ones who resisted throwing themselves out of a factory window will be the new ubermensch, capable of anything
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 379x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 379x313px
>really activate the autism
>>
>>3047574
True. I once visited this Arab man's house and he had a poster of Mao in his living room. He said he hoped China would rise up to destroy the U.S. It was weird.
>>
>>3048428
For Arabs its okay. No way a Chinese run world will be worse for them. China will also naturally support Palestine
>>
File: FirstOpiumWar.png (163KB, 312x967px) Image search: [Google]
FirstOpiumWar.png
163KB, 312x967px
Hilarious how that meme puts it at 1700's conveniently enough before the opium wars.
>>
>>3046150
Europe by that point had plundered half the world. If despite all that China was still comparable it really says more about Europe's ineptitude
>>
>>3047555
I live in China, its not the fact that it is in favor of the interest of the collective, it is the interest of the collective that is the problem
>>
The Roman Empire was more advanced than China in any point of its pre-industrial history.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.