[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>history major >can't find job >spend my time arguing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: sad elfont.png (8KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
sad elfont.png
8KB, 650x650px
>history major
>can't find job
>spend my time arguing with retards on this board about the same topics everyday
>>
At least you're educated.
>>
>>3044468
At least you could vote.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
>>3044468
>mfw the only thing I'm passionate about is history but the degree is useless so I have to choose a joyless career for the rest of my life.
>>
File: warrior.png (529KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
warrior.png
529KB, 1280x724px
>>3044468
>sit around fire with friends talking about politics
>tell stories from history to back up arguments
>they dismiss it nonchalantly and refuse to give ground
>6 beers in , fire rises
>lose cool and start laying into them personally
happens every other week

thank god I'm fit or id got my ass beat a long time ago
>>
>history
Just admit you meant to say philosophy instead. We all know you did.
>>
Feels bad man
>>
>>3044468
>new day, open /his/
>oh another 5 threads about marxism, maybe someone actually read some books and has something interesting to say
>stalin did nothing wrong
>10 what did he mean by this shitposts
>5 threads about the same tired old philosophical questions with the same tired old 1 sentence responses
>what's the deal with free will nietszche good ayn kant bad
>>
>>3044468
>be passionate about history
>get econ degree instead of history so that im employable
/his/ degrees were always a meme
>>
I quite like the idle entertainment it provides.

>>3044473

Surely you're educated, by your own post you've shown you're possessing of a modicum of literacy!
>>
>>3044482
>tfw i want to be a teacher, so it's okay anyways
>>
>>3044468
hang in there bud, history is more important than most people realize
>>
>>3044605
>and there's another "why didn't sub-saharan africa develop" thread
>>
>tfw those who learn from the past are doomed to watch as those who don't learn from the past repeat it
>>
>>3044473
This.
You're better qualified to speak than 99% of this board.
>>
I just really like talking about 20th century history with people for some reason, shame I can't use my understanding of that and Chinese history in the business world nor television.
>>
File: sad marco.jpg (629KB, 1024x1007px) Image search: [Google]
sad marco.jpg
629KB, 1024x1007px
>>3044482
>tfw mechanic apprentice
>tfw at the moment the only place I can speak to others who share my interest of history is on a mongolian throat singing forum

I wish my girl wasn't such a fucking rock
>>
>>3044749
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>3044605
Don't forget
>did they fear the x warrior?
>was it autism?
>what the fuck was his problem?
>germany would have won if me and my videogame-tier understanding of the war were at the helm
>brit/frog/kraut shitflinging
>holocaust thread with every post being "fuck off back to /pol/" or "fuck off back to /leftypol/"
>>
>tfw canadian
>tfw history is a gateway to a government career

I don't think I'll be living in a penthouse, but I should do alright for myself.
>>
>>3044605
Also Hitler threads.
>>
File: 1464800448244.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1464800448244.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>3044468
>history major
>can't find job
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!! WHAT A SURPRIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>3044468

Where do you live, anon? What's the job climate like there?
>>
>>3044468
start a blog or something, make some well written informative articles about subjects you studied and look for websites looking for article writers and such
>>
File: ceaserdidnothingwrong.jpg (149KB, 689x523px) Image search: [Google]
ceaserdidnothingwrong.jpg
149KB, 689x523px
made a meme to express my feeligns plx share
>>
>>3045088
What kind of job can you find with history? Only ones I know of is being a teacher and I can't stand autistic brats and uppity hedonistic preps so I can't really work something like that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.