[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, /his/, it's time to figure this out once and for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: jfk.jpg (108KB, 924x479px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
108KB, 924x479px
Alright, /his/, it's time to figure this out once and for all. Who was behind the Kennedy assassination, and why was Lee Harvey Oswald killed afterwards?
>>
File: fc69d65a10ded8dbd44b84d7c2c420cb.jpg (209KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
fc69d65a10ded8dbd44b84d7c2c420cb.jpg
209KB, 1000x707px
>>3044331
Rothschild's, mafia, Lyndon Johnson

they killed Oswald to keep his trap shut
>>
I did
>>
>>3044331
My theory: Oswald missed, an agent panicked and shot Kennedy by accident
>>
>>3044331
Oswald did it for the Russians on his own accord (though was not sanctioned since they didn't want to risk a nuclear war). He got a lucky shot.

Ruby was just a retard who thought he was doing a good deed.

Everything else is Black Swan speculation. With Kennedy's penchant for sneaking around for strange pussy it would have been much easier for conspirators to kill him without so many loose ends.

>but they wanted to send a message

The people they would need to send a message to would have gotten it either way.

Truth is stranger than fiction.
>>
The Amish
>>
>>3044331
John Wilkes Booth, (he's a vampire)
>>
>>3044364
This

The car behind him was using an experimental M16 with a literal hair trigger. The guy trained with it was too drunk to use it so he drove (lol) and the driver took the weapon. Oswald fired he shot, the rear driver sped up and the untrained Secret Service dude fired an unlucky shot.

JFK's wound is consistent with a 5.56 wound from behind, rather than a 7.62 from above.

The only guy there to not speak about the assassination was the Secret Service guy with the M16.

They hid it because "bodyguards accidentally killed a beloved president" is actually worse than "bodyguards conspired to kill a beloved president".

Ruby probably shot Oswald because fuck commies.
>>
>>3044568
This.
>>
File: 1496032181372.jpg (330KB, 910x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1496032181372.jpg
330KB, 910x1250px
>>3044331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6PcVCqg3tg
I don't know why he was killed or who (plural?) may have done it but I had a Law teacher who pointed this out.
The video is when Oswald was shot, at exactly 15 seconds he leaves the building and is vulnerable, at the exact second he leaves the building there is a truck horn that goes off. My teacher said that the horn was a signal to go ahead and shoot him.
>>
>>3044588
Abe lincoln vampire hunter is kino
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.