[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know France created the first scientifical police in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Brigade-Image.jpg (20KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Brigade-Image.jpg
20KB, 450x300px
Did you know France created the first scientifical police in History ? And not just a boring police but real elite cops with cool gadgets and carte blanche to do anything they need to catch bad guys.

They were called "Brigades du Tigre" (Tiger's bridages) because Clemenceau, minister of interior and "first cop of France" at the time was called the "Tiger" by the political class.

To join the brigades, you had to be teach about all the newest scientifical methods to fight crimes (they were the first to create a central data of fingerprints) but also had to handle the latest technology (early cars, modern hanguns) and had to be fit and proficient in martial arts including Savate and Combat Canne. Yes, canne. Take a look at that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFqh4IKSA64

They were mediatic heroes and caught some of the most famous criminals of the time like the anarchist group "La bande à Bonno"

James Bond stole everything.
>>
>>3043178
No, I did not know that, thank you French Anon.
>>
>>3043178
The Paris Police of the 17th century during Louis XIV's reign was also the first modern police force.
>>
>>3043196
Yes but the Tiger's brigades were the first "mobile" police force, meaning they didn't have to stick to one sector and had full jurisdiction on any criminal case, no matter where.

Pretty much like an US marshal if i'm not wrong
>>
>>3043204
I wasn't trying to pit one against the other, just pointing that Paris's police had been at numerous times of its history, at the forefront of modern european police.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.