[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are Leonardo da Vinci's last words. What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

These are Leonardo da Vinci's last words. What did he mean by this?
>>
He developed emotional problems from Ezio missing his QTE hug
>>
>>3042442
He was a prisoner of his own epoch
>>
>>3042451
Holy fucking shit, why did you say this? I just replayed AC2, and I missed the quick time hug.
>>
>>3042442
He realized he was a hack and that people would masturbate over his meme pictures without realizing that most of his artistic works are incompleted or fell apart in his lifetime and that he was little more than a court magician for the duke of milan and the king of france. Only god understood this at the time because god knows everything
>>
>>3042442
He had autism.
>>
He didn't get to put a urinal in a gallery
>>
>>3042549
>>
He was correct. Most of Leonardo's works are either in preparatory stages or unfinished.
He let his ambitions and Laziness ruin his works as well.
He was unable to paint Fresco properly, so he tried to use nonstandard methods that result in works like the Last Supper being totally disheveled, while the Battle of Anghiari schlepped off the wall.
His sketchbooks were never published early enough to be influential, and he spent more time making trinkets for courts than he did solving problems or making lasting works.

He squandered his ability
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.