[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philosophy-Discourse on the Discipline of Civilizations: I Fundamentals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Within every civilized society there has rested an ascetic, vicious, harsh discipline. A grip thrust upon the members of the public. When the grip loosens the society begins to decay; when harshened, the society prospers. The collapse of Rome cannot be entirely attributed to the German invaders or the adoption of Christianity, but rather the leaders that let these things occur, the rulers who did not fasten their grip.

Where does this discipline come from? From whom does the spring of great civilizations find their origins? It is who it has always been: the Aristocratic class. The great advances and evolution of all things do not find their inception in a collective march towards “progress”; but rather in a small outlying group that dares to venture into the unknown, that dares to infinitely overcome itself, that dares to rule, that dares to look greatness in the eye and seize her. It is only much later when these advances have sat long enough with this class do the masses acquire it.

There are three classes of man: the class previously mentioned, which find their will to power in creating- the Aristocratic class; the masses of people who find their will to power in following- the Lemming class; and the weak and subhuman who find their will to power in almost exclusively destroying-the Parasitic class.

The first and third are eternally in conflict; typically the former prevails, but occasionally the latter is victorious. When that occurs the results are devastating- the extinction of a nation, civilization, or a race. It is necessary (in a civilized and progressive society) that for the Aristocratic class to ruthlessly hunt down and eliminate the Parasitic class. The result of not doing so it the destruction of all that has been so delicately built.
--------------------------------------------------------------
>>
------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the relationship between the Aristocrats and the Lemming, much more benevolent intentions ensue. The Lemmings are, and have always been, tools for the Aristocratic class; a heard to be tamed. Their function is to serve their masters, and nothing besides. They are those whom the discipline of a civilization must be inflicted upon.

This hierarchy of classes is the foundation for which civilizations rest in. The class is not some temporary phase of human development, but rather human development itself. To wish to abolish class is to wish to abolish civilization, and many egalitarians would not object to this.
The application of class Historically, the application of class, and further elaboration on who makes up these classes shall be visited again in other editions to this in the future.
>>
I'd rather be bitten by a flea than a wolf.
>>
>>3038850
>but rather the leaders that let these things occur, the rulers who did not fasten their grip

Was Diocletianic persecution not harsh enough?
>>
File: 1457848868001.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1457848868001.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
>oversimplified "I'm a woke 16-year-old" understanding of civilization with its own self-serving "I can describe human behavior with these three categories I just made up" dribble
>Repost from /pol/
This board is the only thing that's decaying at the moment.
>>
>>3038865
You raise a good point.

>>3038919
I was primarily referring to the Migration Period when it concerns the conversion to Christianity the statement was not advocating further persecution, but other methods that the state could have taken to avoid that change. Fasten their grip in reference to obtaining control over the situation the persecution of Christians that went on in Rome did not help anything in the big picture, In my opinion.

>>3038955
I would not call it oversimplified because there have been various philosophers that categorize people. -Proletariat and Bourgeoisie, Man and Übermensch, et cetera- The classes mentioned were poorly named, but they are by no means have I made them up. In fact, I was simply building on the Nietzschean Man and Übermensch while adding a third category which would be described as subhuman, but to avoid the Nazi stigma I called it parasitic.
As for the fact, this was on /pol/ that is due to the fact I posted it there because I want as much feedback as possible on this so I can improve my writings.
If you could genuinely criticize this then I encourage you to do so. If it is infantile dribble then explain why -I think I understand slightly what you are alluding to- if you disagree with me then provide a criticism of the concept.
>>
>>3039131

I think you should really read Ortega y Gasset's: the Revolt of the masses, he combines Nietzschean ideas with the concept of class in a great way. Also give some examples to test and proof your theory, make it more concrete. In spite of you not calling anyone subhuman the term "parasitic" still comes across as very judgmental at best, at worst as being a nazi/commie apologism.
>>
>thrusting grip

o_O
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.