[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Hitler just buttmad he wasn't jewish? His grand plan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1498632113908.jpg (238KB, 1500x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498632113908.jpg
238KB, 1500x1024px
Was Hitler just buttmad he wasn't jewish? His grand plan seems to be exactly what isreal does today. Instead of a greatwe isreal from nile to euphraites he wanted a greater germany from the rhine to the volga
>>
>>3035586
>both countries want land
>that means Hitler wanted to be Jewish
>>
>>3035586
hard to know
the jews were prime target for nazi propaganda because historically they have been a different culture within the culture of whatever country they lived in, people had blamed them for shit before, and they had no real means to fight back against the radicalized german populace
in absence of jew perhaps gypsies and slavs could have taken the hit (not like the nazis treated them all that well, btw), maybe
>>
>>3035586
Were the nazis just autistic LARPers pretending the Romans were german?
>>
>>3035610
>Ethnic group that has been hated by its neighbors and cohabitants for 4000 years for various reasons
>Implying that targeting them was a purely political choice

I'm not saying that his scapegoating wasn't partially politically motivated, but it wasn't just pragmatism
>>
>>3035819
>I'm not saying that his scapegoating

Oh look
>>
> he wanted a greater germany from the rhine to the volga

source
>>
>>3036005
Not explicitly, but Himmler and Hitler both considered the slavs to be occupying ancient german land. To parallel the greater isreal project i compared tje two rivers that historically marked the border of their realm
>>
>>3035586
>Was Hitler just buttmad he wasn't jewish?
yeah it was this
>>
File: 1494072983692.jpg (350KB, 1350x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1494072983692.jpg
350KB, 1350x1030px
>>3035788
Implying it's not aesthetic as fuck.
Nice digits btw
>>
File: 26546.jpg (70KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
26546.jpg
70KB, 800x445px
>>3037069
>>3035586
These are the Thule Society, they larped as mythical lost cultures/civilizations like Hyperborea and Atlantis.
It was infinitely more autistic, even by German standards.
>>
>>3037081
Was also meant for
>>3035788
>>
How are Jews even different? They look the same to me. It's all made up bullshit to rise to power.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.