[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about economics here? What do you think the consequences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: gold-bullion.jpg (2MB, 4914x1977px) Image search: [Google]
gold-bullion.jpg
2MB, 4914x1977px
Can we talk about economics here?

What do you think the consequences of advanced automation will be? Advanced automation in his context is the elimination of most repetitive and regular tasks regardless of their scope. This includes beauracrats, notaries, most factory workers, truck drivers, and retail workers.

Do you think that cryptocurrency has any relevance in the future of international or interpersonal trade?

What's your conception of he future economy in 100 years time?
>>
>>3035495
>Do you think that cryptocurrency has any relevance in the future of international or interpersonal trade?

No. Crypto-currency will never ever be legitimized past what it is now, it's a tool of the criminals and terrorists and it will rightfully stay that way.

Pretty much if bitcoins make a huge leap, terrorists are making moves.
>>
automatization will lead to millions of people losing their jobs in first world countries. this means less domestic consumers but companies will be able to make more profits by selling their products on foreign markets.
>>
>>3035499
You know literally nothing about cryptocurrency.
>>
>>3035632
Well shit, now I just don't know.
>>
>>3035495
>Do you think that cryptocurrency has any relevance in the future of international or interpersonal trade?

Certainly they have a future, but is hardly as relevant as people make them to believe. At most, they will have a similar role to gold and silver, something you technically own, but as property they have a unstable value and, while some places accept them as payment, not all places are forced to do so, neither will adopt the technology.

The biggest problem is simple: public trust, or credibility. Just remember the eth "hack" like a year ago or so. Or the bitcoin exchange sites that got hacked and lost nearly all their bitcoins. Is like asking the public to adopt and give money to a bank that have been stolen twice, refused to refund the lost money lost, and claim everything is working as intended.

Given that there are other options, which are more secure, people will choose the other options.
>>
>>3035495
Our economic system will have to change in the face of total automation. And since I can't see those who are wealthy and thus ultimately in control of government giving up their elite status, I can say it'll only end in revolution when too many people end up impoverished because there simply aren't anywhere near as many jobs to do as there are people.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.