[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /his/, I am a fourth year university student working on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1520.jpg (69KB, 560x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1520.jpg
69KB, 560x648px
Hello /his/, I am a fourth year university student working on my thesis in the field of social sciences. I have to mock up a chart detailing the various contributions of ethnic groups throughout the world and I am having great difficulty finding anything for sub-Saharan Africans. I've checked hundreds of academic resources and there isn't a single thing I can find that suggests sub-Saharan Africans have done anything ever at all. Why is this?
>>
I believe communism is to blame.
>>
File: hotaru_really_makes_you_think.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hotaru_really_makes_you_think.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>3032454
>>
File: 1499058831206.png (96KB, 600x643px) Image search: [Google]
1499058831206.png
96KB, 600x643px
>>3032454
>>
>>3032647
Last panel is nothing but excuses
>>
>>3032647
Fuck off, Jared.
>>
>>3032476
This. Not that the US helped during the decolonization period but our hands were kinda tied by Soviet attempts at starting a colony.
>>
>>3032688
>>3032858
>People who disagree with my world view are wrong despite ample evidence.
This thread is nothing but unsubstantiated claims and confirmation bias. You fuck off.
>>
>>3032454
Most of it is devoid of a major agricultural base for grain products you infinite retard. And this is a modern map too(After Europeans imperialism). You can't eat daimond and minerals. Not that bad soil is the only problem considering level of predation, mosquitos, isolating desert barrier, and dry climate most of the time.
Plus the places with a less limited agricultural bases like Ethiopia and east Africa are where some of the more successful African kingdoms arose even before Europeans arrived .
And you do know some parts of Africa are in the process of developing and changing for the better already? No one is making excuses.
>>
>>3032454
>Swaziland
>Soft drink concentrates
???
>>
>>3032454
define "contributions"

define "ethnic groups"

subsaharan africa have nearly twice as many races as all of europe combined. You can spend several years just learning which is which.

the west african cultural """group""", if you ignore the psychopaths that seem to grow naturally there, was a one of the cradle sof civilization (where agriculture was developed independently) with it's own forms of pottery, tool use, etc, etc.

Modern contributions are mainly limited to music. West africans as a whole seem to have an affinity to music of all kinds, of course this may be a generalised cultural perception because of the noticeable presence they attained in music
>>
>>3033227
Europe has exactly 1 race. The rest are small minorities and not native to Europe.
>>
>>3032476
Not it isn't lol because then saying Capitalism/the U.S is to blame woudl have to be said as well.
>>
>>3033227
>the west african cultural """group""", if you ignore the psychopaths that seem to grow naturally there,

You try to sound enlightened then say this shit dumb here.
>>
>>3034892
US influence is far from ideal but it's a fact that every single African country that adopted communism ended up being a catastrophic hellhole. Zimbabwe, Somalia, Ethiopia, Mozambique etc.
>>
>>3032688

Succes does not require an excuse.
>>
>>3032454
>I have to mock up a chart detailing the various contributions of ethnic groups throughout the world

That's middle school homework.
>>
>>3034892
and US/Euor supported nations are arguably on par and worse (Zimbabwe isn't even communist at all).
>>
>>3034897
Sorry >>3034953 i meant for you.
>>
>>3033227
WE
>>
>>3032454
Africans have no excuse for not being rich considering all these resources.
>>
>>3033164
Kola nut perhaps?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.