[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do I do now that I am spookless? I was told "enlightened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: just.png (215KB, 621x928px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
215KB, 621x928px
So what do I do now that I am spookless?

I was told "enlightened intelligence" would make me euphoric, that purging superstition would help me focus on what really matters, but that is not the case. I have no motivation to do anything because nothing matters in the end and all that's coming is death. I can't let go and enjoy anything without the nagging thought that nothing has value or meaning.

I used to be a happy go lucky whippersnapper who took what he could get and didn't lament what he couldn't, who tried to make something fun out of everything and had all sorts of goals and drives, now I am a jaded defeatist fatalistic nihilist. At least when I cared about bullshit I cared about something, now I don't care about anything except the horrors of reality which are impossible to avoid.

Life is bending over backwards to impress normies only to fail to meet their standards and be humiliated anyway. Even if I put in a herculean effort I will never achieve much more than a wage a bit above minimum and a few nerdy friends to share feels with and maybe a chubby gf who had to settle for me and will probably leave me for some random reason, I will never be as successful as people who put in a herculean effort AND were introduced to coding when they were 13 then were in college the cusp of the dotcom boom or something and were free from mental illness and acclimatized to socializing from an early age. The chances of me becoming a scientist and achieving biological immortality are minute to the point it makes me question whether that might be a spook and I would be wasting my only life dedicating myself to it. I am terrified of waking up alone one day and seeing a lonely old guy in the mirror, I unironically would welcome death before that point.
>>
>>3032416
Kids, this is what happens when you take forced memes from /his/ and /r/atheism/ too seriously.
>>
>>3032434
If this is all just a meme, what isn't a meme?
>>
>>3032416
You can avoid that by not settling down with someone you don't like

You can avoid that by making more friends

Ever thought about that?
>>
>>3032449
>You can avoid that by not settling down with someone you don't like
being lonely is worse

>You can avoid that by making more friends
nearly everyone is a spoiled normy who expects me to know how to entertain them and know exactly what to say or they won't even give me the time of day
>>
>>3032469
>being lonely is worse

Not really, being forced to stay with someone you don't like just because you're insecure is atrocious
>>
File: meh.jpg (81KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
81KB, 500x375px
>now I am a jaded defeatist fatalistic nihilist
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.