[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm an atheist, so entertain the thought experiment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: heaven-gate.jpg (61KB, 608x344px) Image search: [Google]
heaven-gate.jpg
61KB, 608x344px
So, I'm an atheist, so entertain the thought experiment. I believe the answer reflects deep social intelligence. IF there was a heaven, who in Gods infinitetum would gain passage to entry?

Hard level: no saints get freebies.

I can only think of one maybe: Jiddu Krishnamurti. But God might be all nah fuck that the guys too much of a sour puss by his older years.

One maybe for hell as well being Adolf Hitler.

Personally, I'd be surprised if a single one of my dead rellies would gain entrance. Maybe my Mum but she might get lonely..
>>
>>3032197
Are you retarded?

Don't answer.
>>
File: Vitruvian Ring.jpg (15KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
Vitruvian Ring.jpg
15KB, 338x338px
For all we know, Donald Trump can be dead and in heaven right now where his soul can finally live the dreams of being a president, with angels playing a part in grand masquerade unknown to themselves.
>>
>>3032203
Am I retarded for running a theoretical concept of an eternal life rewarded for ’good' from historical figures or retarded for replying to your derailing autism loaded bait as you project your own fucking retardation, inept retard little shallow world view hurt. Fuck you loser
>>
>>3032197
Christianity directly states that if you believe Jesus died on the cross you WILL go to heaven

I've never understood why it's so hard for atheists to grasp this
>>
Heaven: Moctezuma

Hell: Hernán Cortés de Monroy y Pizarro Altamirano
>>
>>3032938
t. Capac Yupanqui
>>
File: childgods.png (479KB, 1062x692px) Image search: [Google]
childgods.png
479KB, 1062x692px
>>3032197
>IF there was a heaven, who in Gods infinitetum would gain passage to entry?

I've got an all but guaranteed ticket as I'm a "Son of God."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU
>>
>>3032197

No human being would be allowed into heaven on their own merits.
>>
>>3032743
OP never stated this was the christian heaven
>>
>>3032743
It does not.

Christianit directly states that if you believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, Who died for the sins of the world and rose from the dead on the third day, you WILL go to heaven.

If you just believe Jesus died on a cross, the only thing one could say about you is that you're an honest historian.
>>
>>3032197

It literally depends on the character of the god, you fucktarded moron. If it's Allah then some small fraction of Muslims and no-one else, if it's Brahman then literally everything up to and including animals and even rocks go to heaven.
>>
>>3033843
>>3032743

What "Christianity" says and what the Bible actually teaches are quite different, Jesus gives several methods to reach heaven, including faith in Yahweh and thru good works (love your neighbour as yourself).
>>
>>3032732
jeez man, calm down. It's not like this subject is a major topic inside Christianity with many answers.

:)
>>
>>3035338
As many answers as questioners I'd wager.

If you are truly infinite, is it redundant to be selective?
>>
>>3032197

>the kingdom of heaven is within you
>>
>>3032732
Why do people on this board us "project" so fucking much, it doesn't make you smart, your just saying words for the sake of saying fucking words.
>>
>>3032732
>Am I retarded

"Yes."
>>
>>3038748
/thread
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.