[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about Khrushchev . Why did he bang the shoes? And why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Tell me about Khrushchev . Why did he bang the shoes? And why did he like corn so much?
>>
>>3031027
He was known for erratic behavior like the shoe-banging and the "we will bury you" rant as well as other fiery speeches before the UN.
As for the corn, I don't know why he chose corn specifically. I remember hearing about how he visited a corn farm in the Midwest USA and became infatuated with corn ever since. Despite the Virgin Lands campaign being a mess in many regions, he put a fuckton of corn-related foods on the shelves.
>>
>>3031285
His obsession withh corn was caused by his desire to increase meat outptu in the USSR. He thought that giving pigs corn would lead to higher pig birthrates.
>>
>>3031027
a russian peasant born in Ukraine he rose to the highest levels of politburo.

During Stalin's night parties he was constantly mocked him for his peasant ways and LARPing as Ukrainian and according to Zhukov was even to once forced to Ukrainian folk dance for Stalin.

After Stalin was killed by Beria, he gathered his supporters, they promptly shot Beria, he took control of the party and the country then denounced Stalin personally which led to major SU "thaw" and softening of policies.

His own protege from Ukrainian national communist party, Brezhnev staged a coup and removed him of his posts.
>>
>>3031027
>Why did he bang the shoes? And why did he like corn so much?
Sounds like the behaviour of an idiot Ukrainian peasant.
>>
>>3031027
Stalin and Brezhnev were spineless, opportunistic assholes, but Khruschchev was worse than both because he actually was stupid enough to unironically believe in communism. A dumb friend is worse than a smart enemy.
>>
>>3031027
>WE WILL BURY YOU!
What was he trying to convey?
>>
>>3031027
Could have saved the USSR.
>>
He believed in communism and he was a peasant. It's actually quite surprising when you get into Soviet history and you realize most of them were unironically communist.
>>
>>3031285
>"we will bury you"
Didn't he just say, we will outlast you?
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>3032335
The general idea was something like that. It was literally "we will bury you" as if you will die and we will bury you like in funerals.
>>
>>3032335
It could be interpreted as that, and that's most probably what he meant.
>>
>>3032335
No, he literally said "We will bury you" and the US took it literally. It's a Russian expression that means "we will outlast you" though. It's similar to "digging your own grave" or "your own loss."
>>
>>3031844
Bury the capitalism system.
>>
>>3031844
>>3032335
he meant "we will be present at your funeral" just like it means in English
>>
>>3032343
>>3032344
>>3032346
>>3032369
why are americans bad at bantz?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.