[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMPERIAL FORCE DEFIED, FACING 500 SAMURAI! SURROUNDED AND OUTNUMBERED!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: GettyImages-473653714.jpg (47KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-473653714.jpg
47KB, 600x400px
IMPERIAL FORCE DEFIED, FACING 500 SAMURAI!
SURROUNDED AND OUTNUMBERED!
60 TO 1, THE SWORD FACE THE GUN!
>>
File: wake me up.jpg (92KB, 903x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
92KB, 903x1024px
Are those actual lyrics from one of their songs? DEATH CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.
>>
>>3026670
Well never mind. Just googled it and that holds water. Still kinda cringey lyrics tho.
>>
File: 1498173082195.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498173082195.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED
>>
>listening to Sabaton
>not listening to Nile
>>
Reddit thread
>>
Hang yourself if you're older than 15 and still listen to metal.
>>
ENTER THE GATES
AUSCHWITZ AWAITS
>>
>>3027148
And what would you recommend
>>
>>3026443
siege of Hara castle
>>3027056
siege of Vienna (or the charge at Krojanty)
>>
>>3027193
German military marches
>>
File: 1483749501443.jpg (88KB, 435x658px) Image search: [Google]
1483749501443.jpg
88KB, 435x658px
>>3027204
>Not listening to both
>>
>>3027203
No shit Sherlock
>>
AND IT'S THE END OF THE LINE OF THE FINAL JOURNEY
ENEMIES LEAVING THE PAST
AND IT'S AMERICAN TROOPS AND THE GERMAN ARMY
JOINING TOGETHER AT LAST
>>
>>3027204
>Hang yourself if you're older than 15 and still listen to metal.
>Listens to Germ music
R u fetus
>>
Sabaton is fun, but dear god the lyrics...at best they make no sense, at worst they just sound like garbled nonsense drawn through google translate and then hell.
>>
>>3027239
Sure, they might be cringey. Definitely not the kind of music to play in front of friends. But I can't think of an instance where they had a bad english translation.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 200x200px)
download.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
AND IT'S NOT ABOUT BERLIN
AND IT'S NOT ABOUT THE REICH
IT'S ABOUT THE MEN
WHO FOUGHT FOR THEM
WHAT PEACE CAN THEY EXPECT?
>>
FOR THE GRACE, FOR THE MIGHT OF THE LORD
FOR THE HOME OF THE HOLY
FOR THE FAITH, FOR THE WAY OF THE SWORD
GAVE THEIR LIVES SO BOLDLY
>>
>>3027248
I don't know if it's the translations, but seriously? Many of their lyrics are really, really bad.

> making no actual sense, see >>3027228
> grammatically wrong
> re-using the same words, and not in a good way
> forced rhymes
> often just sequences of random words as in >>3026443 - and this pattern repeats in many of their songs, so lyrics-wise they're almost the same.

I really don't know why it happens so often, though. Sometimes they get it just right, as in >>3027273 .
>>
>>3027310
Lyrics/poems aren't meant to be complete, grammatically correct sentences. They're meant to simply convey thoughts and emotions in whatever way the artist sees fit. Sabaton's lyrics do exactly that, sure they might be pretty simple and cringey at times, but they get the point across.
>>
>>3027228

where the fuck is the movie about this?
>>
>>3027390
Seriously, it would be the perfect plot for a Tarantino movie.
>>
>>3027404

I was thinking doing it 13 hours style would be incredible, but also this would be great
>>
>>3027410
The reason I would choose Tarantino is because of his ability to make different characters just work so well with one another, but still maintain a sense of realism in their conversations. With a team consisting of Wehrmacht, U.S. Army, and French POWs, this could be his magnum opus.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.