[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>materialism is bad >*fights bourguise just for money and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png (2KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png
2KB, 300x150px
>materialism is bad
>*fights bourguise just for money and destroys any non-materialist values like religion*
>imperialism is bad
>*invades finland, baltic states, afghanistan and annexes tuva just for land*
>we shall fight the 1%!!!!
>*kills 50% of people, mostly from the working classes*
Was Soviet Union the most hypocritical state that had ever existed?
>>
>>3023578
>*kills 50% of people, mostly from the working classes*
no need to meme anon.

but yes, the soviet union quickly degenerated into a bourgeois state.
>>
>all men are created equal
as much as 25% of the population are chattel slaves and then treated second class citizens until the 1960s and face de facto racism even today
>government of the people, by the people, for the people
president is elected by the electoral college not the people, gerrymander districts at every opportunity to make voting in many cases little more than a meaningless ritual, pass laws that restrict the ability of third parties to participate in the political process, used drug laws to jail political dissidents
>land of the free
highest prison population in the world
>making the world safe for democracy
responsible for propping up dictators against popular movements in numerous instances, even overthrowing or assassinating rightfully elected leaders

I mean...need I go on?
>>
>kills 50% of people
Real number is 250%. They were so evil, they would clone people just to kill them over and over again. The reason the population wasn't 50% lower than before the revolution was they would force women to have 5-10 children, killing most of them including the women, but ensuring there would still be people left to kill in the future
>>
File: Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900.jpg (60KB, 498x674px) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Kropotkin_circa_1900.jpg
60KB, 498x674px
>>3023578
This is exactly why Leninism and everything spawned by it is shit.
>>
>>3023632
this also applies to the USA
>>
>>3023578
>destroys any non-materialist values like religion
not a tankie nor am I trying to move the goalposts, but you're completely ignoring the fact that Marxism is inherently atheistic
>>
>>3023578
Pretty much yeah, they claimed to be communists but were in fact state capitalists
>>
>>3023638
I think you mean Marxism
>>
>>3024677
to be fair, the labor theory of value is batshit insane so that's the only way to go with such a failed ideology
>>
>>3024686
>labor theory of value
Not even Marxists follow that anymore though.
>>
File: 1492086829790.jpg (256KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492086829790.jpg
256KB, 900x650px
>>3023632
Ummm..... USA too
>>
File: Population-of-Russia.gif (17KB, 943x522px) Image search: [Google]
Population-of-Russia.gif
17KB, 943x522px
>>3023578
Materialism is the basis of Marxist analysis, and communist movements are strictly material. They seek to upend hierarchies of ownership and domination.

Communists reject vanity and consumerism, but unlike hippie liberals they recognize that the root of these obsessions is capitalist production, not some moral inadequacy of the population.

The Soviet Union didn't kill anywhere near 50% of their population. While Soviet mismanagement and malice led to millions dead, these dead did not make a dent in the Soviet population, which continued to grow.
>>
>>3024808
>>3024686
Yeah they do, it's simply been reconciled with marginal utility theory.

Labor unquestionably produces value. This is why a clock costs more money than the sum of raw materials needed to construct it.
>>
>>3023632
And yet america is STILL a better place than the soviet union, commies BTFO
>>
>>3023578
>communists are dumb as dogshit
You're only just now figuring this out, anon?
>>
Take this to /pol/
>>
>>3023578
Yes, it was a capitalist state masquerading as communist.
>>
>we live in a physical plane of existence
>lol materialists
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.