[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i-its the Crusaders fault that T*rks destoryed Rome. If it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 280px-Byzantiumforecrusades.jpg (15KB, 280x191px) Image search: [Google]
280px-Byzantiumforecrusades.jpg
15KB, 280x191px
>i-its the Crusaders fault that T*rks destoryed Rome. If it weren't for those filthy crusaders Byzantium would be Christian
>*map of Byzantine empire before the 1st crusade*
What do they mean by this?
>>
File: Der Medicus shah.jpg (256KB, 1080x699px) Image search: [Google]
Der Medicus shah.jpg
256KB, 1080x699px
The Seljuks were basically more or less at the gates of Constantinople before the Crusaders interrupted. The Emperor was literally begging the pope for help...
yet 2017 Reddit historians think that if it weren't for the 4th crusade the ERE would still be here
>>
>>3016261
Honestly, Gr**ks managed to trap us inside Central Anatolia with Crusaders but when Mongols decided to slaughter Turkmens, many Turkmen families, including Ottoman family, from Khorasan and Turkmenistan escaped to Anatolia and this helped Seljuks to conquer new lands in Western Anatolia
manpower influx quite helped much
>>
>>3016285
huh... Dirilis Ertugrul is actually accurate?
>>
>>3016299
What do you mean by accurate? that Ottomans migrated from Khorasan to avoid Mongol genocide? Yes
Mongols really fucked up Oghuzes there.
>>
>>3016252
theyre talking about the fourth crusade you tard
>>
>>3016252
>We Lombards, Saxons, Franks, Lotharingians, Bavarians, Swabians, and Burgundians have such utter contempt for the Romans that when we try to express out indignation we can find no term with which to insult our enemies more damaging than that of Romans. This single word means for us all that is ignoble, cowardly, sordid, obscene

What Liutprand meant by this ?
>>
>>3016252
The map is wrong.
>>
>>3016252
FOURTH crusade dipstick
>>
File: 1497747313594.jpg (44KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1497747313594.jpg
44KB, 500x667px
>>3016483
a barbarian is a barbarian, even if he becomes literate and speaks latin. his heirs still killed the western roman empire.

liutprand was just displaying his ignorance

he talks of the ERE as being cowardly and ineffectual, yet no state in western europe could hope to match its wealth, power and economic stability until the industrial revolution
>>
>>3016311
Its too bad they didn't annihilate them. I fucking hate goddamn T*rks, almost as much as I hate Gr**ks.
>>
>>3016311
not true

bulk of Mongol Army were Turkic, including West Turkic like Oghuz

Famed Subutai was Tuvan for instance, Uriankhai are notorious Turkic Tengriists, to this day
>>
>>3017359
t.nordick sucker
>>
>>3016311
WE
>>
>>3016299
I have never seen this show mentioned on 4chan before.
>>
>>3016252
>people say that the 4th crusade is responsible for the fall of Constantinople to the Turks
>dumbfuck OP tries to twist their words
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3016285
except that the Greeks were already being crippled by the fact that they didn't have enough manpower to guard the Anatolian frontier since they also had to take care of Greece which is why T*rks managed to expand so much
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.