[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Silly, often overlooked, little details about points in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1485875965519.jpg (221KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485875965519.jpg
221KB, 1000x1000px
ITT: Silly, often overlooked, little details about points in history

>Churchill was almost assassinated with exploding chocolate
>The guy who shot Bin Laden had a water bottle filled with his own piss on him when he did it
>Castro had an obsession with dairy. Going so far as to demand his scientist genetically engineer a dog sized cow to go in everyone's home, build a massive ice cream shop in the middle of Cuba, get in a heated argument with a French ambassador when he wouldn't admit Cuba has better cheese, and attempting to crossbreed Holsteins and Zebu's to create a "supercow".
>Hitler had Hypospadias
>During WWI, Australians went to war with it's entire population of Emus, and lost.
>>
File: Russians in London.png (238KB, 1361x524px) Image search: [Google]
Russians in London.png
238KB, 1361x524px
Inconsequential anecdotes are the best part of history
>>
>>3015466
>>During WWI, Australians went to war with it's entire population of Emus, and lost.

that ain't little known.
>>
>>3015466
It always annoys me how ridiculously undersized that Adrian is in proportion to wojak's head.
>>
>>3015478
Really? it wasn't brought up in history class while I lived in New South Wales so I figured not that many knew about it.
>>
File: 075 - 4VG2gVH.jpg (12KB, 292x326px) Image search: [Google]
075 - 4VG2gVH.jpg
12KB, 292x326px
>>3015476
>developed a game with one man, sometimes the tsar, inside the wheelbarrow and another racing him into the hedges.
>>
>>3015466
Are you talking about the Emu war? It happened after the war
>>
>>3015466
>Churchill was almost assassinated with exploding chocolate
To think, WWII almost didn't happen - what a harrowing tale
>>
you know that churchhill took power after ww2 started right?
>>
>>3015478
I thought it was after WWI though, after they had a surplus of machine guns and bullets with nothing to shoot
>>
Holy duck Hypospadias.
I'd never known about that till now, wtf do you cum out your ball sack? That probably funked him up mentally becoming insecure as fuck.
>>
>>3015476
I feel bad for that guy. I mean, that was his life's hobby. He didn't deserve that. I hope he fixed it all up.
>>
>Russia lost three wars to tiny Baltics and had to sue for peace
>>
>>3015476
>paintings used as target practice
>wheel barrow games
>chairs used as firewood
What did Russia even do for Britain after the great embassy
>>
>>3015791
Well, the Commies were fighting Poland, the baltic states, German volunteers and the White Army in its own territory simultaenously. Still pretty amusing, though.
>>
>>3015791
Baltic death music picardia meme
>>
>>3015466
>Gallipoli was churchill's plan but they modified it in several ways, e.g. Not a simultaneous attack from Cyprus and the lack of a naval barrage on Constantinople
>>
>>3015466

>he thinks it was an actual war and not some guy getting rid of the local vermin and fucking up

This calls into question everything else you've posted. Why would he have a bottle of his own piss? They deployed by helicopter and stormed the place.
>>
>>3015478
It's also not true. The Emu War was after, and it was more of a failed extermination than a war.
>>
>>3015820
From the interview I got that from, he peed in a water bottle on the way there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.