[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never be a king and marry a qt princess and she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: King_Wojak.png (20KB, 133x185px) Image search: [Google]
King_Wojak.png
20KB, 133x185px
>You will never be a king and marry a qt princess and she can't say no because it's politically arranged
>>
>>3013815
whats CK2 like
>>
>>3013824
>bethroted to a loli
>Fat when married
>>
>>3014629
just like the last few wives my father got me
>>
File: impcomm3.png (261KB, 922x663px) Image search: [Google]
impcomm3.png
261KB, 922x663px
>>3013815
>You will never be a king

I'm a King - but I don't know that I'll ever marry a princess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz1iydR3vhk
>>
File: REEEEEEEEE.jpg (17KB, 190x143px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.jpg
17KB, 190x143px
>>3014629
>neighboring king has baby girl
>quick and strong
>betroth her to my son and heir
>die
>playing as my son
>she has a fucking double chin when she turned 16
>finally get married
>have five children
>two of them die
>the other three grow up
>all of them have that fucking chin
>one of them is balding already for fucks sake
>mfw
>>
File: 1498275382426.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498275382426.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>3016611
>betroth my strong, quick heir to an attractive 12 year old
>20 years later she's fat, none of the kids have good traits, and all but 2 died before age 3
>>
>>3016627
>grant second son a duchy
>he revolts
>grant him a county
>he still fucking revolts
>grant him a barony
>guess what happened
Just gonna put them in the church from now on
>>
>>3013815
good luck being married off to an ugly prude because her family happens to be loaded and the royal family needs money.
>>
>>3017433
>get bitch wife from political marriage
>put bun or ten in the oven to fulfill family duties
>spend rest of your days with your hot lover

not too much to ask
>>
File: IMG_1845.jpg (35KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1845.jpg
35KB, 405x540px
>>3013815
>tfw dating a girl with distant royal lineage
>>
>>3016611
you married a Hapsburg
>>
>>3013815
The crown is on his head which means he is a king fucktard
>>
>>3013815
Were there any actually happy royal marriages? From what I understand 90% were miserable on both sides.
>>
>>3019294
Jan Sobieski and his wife were very happy together.

There's loads of surviving letters between them (they wrote each other basically every other day) and they're loaded with what amounts to steamy erotica well into their fifties.

But to be fair when they married out of love* he was just a cavalry officer and she was a court lady-in-waiting, since this was an elective monarchy.

(*there was also a rumour that the queen simply walked in on them fucking in court and made him marry her)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.