[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love the woman from School of Life. Her soft voice let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
I love the woman from School of Life. Her soft voice let's me melt away and makes me want to shove my hard cock in her tender mouth.
>>
School of Life is horseshit that attempt to say everyone in history was secretly a well meaning liberal that was misunderstood.

It then tries to highjack libertarian ideals and say they're liberal ideals.

It's a political meme engine promoting lefty woo.
>>
>>3010500
I still want to bang her.
>>
>>3010500
>It then tries to highjack libertarian ideals and say they're liberal ideals.
>It's a political meme engine promoting lefty woo.

Their video on stoicism was pretty decent actually, got me hooked on the subject actually.
>>
>>3010511
You mean where they left out the fact that Stoicism and Polemicism are diametrically opposed but most claim to be both?
Stoicism doesn't work in a reality where reactions serve a purpose; they're the punctuation of importance.
Stoics are not "emotionless intellectuals"; they're "dull, responceless drones that do not survive".
>>
>>3010523
>Strawman argument
The only thing I stated was that I started reading about stoicism, I did not express any opinions on it.

whats your problem with my statement?
>>
School of Life is comfy
>>
>>3010551
all cults are comfy
>>
>>3010558
it's just a Youtube channel lol
>>
>>3010476
You need to listen to the voice of a true historian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvpbW7JRu0Q
>>
>>3010476
She's so pretty. She looks like a graphically-modded Breton character from Oblivion.
>>
>>3010500
But libertarianism was originally left wing
>>
>>3010510
>>3010476

awwww, A virgin hoping for a pussy to enter
>>
>>3010597
>ywn run up right through her middle bits
>>
File: lucyworsley.jpg (23KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
lucyworsley.jpg
23KB, 332x500px
official /his/ waifu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.