[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PRE-CRUCIFIXION: >I have only come for the lost sheep of Israel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

PRE-CRUCIFIXION:
>I have only come for the lost sheep of Israel.

POST-CRUCIFIXION:
>Never mind, tell everyone about me lol.

So what happened?
>>
What is the Book of Revelations?
>>
>>3009930

apocryphal
>>
>>3009926
>before crucifixion
Shit Jesus says

>after crucifixion
Shit Paul says
>>
>>3009935
Wrong
>>
>>3009944
>>3009930
Luther should've thrown that bullshit book out of the canon like he wanted to. It's probably a product of some random kike tripping on mushrooms and making shit up decades after all the actual apostles died.
>>
Oh no! After all those centuries of secularism Anon has found a contradiction on the Bible! Thank you Anon!
I am sure that you can not find a refutation of this supposed contradiction on Google.
>>
>>3009950

Anon, stop Anon, You know shit about the Bible and about Christianity, and i show you why using your own words, in case it's not clear to you :

" It's probably a product of some random kike tripping on mushrooms and making shit up decades after all the actual apostles died."

Why would a kike produce Christianity? What would he gain by that? Being lit up as a torch by Nero ? Being beheaded or crucified?

This argument makes no sense since Christianity was persecuted by the for about 300 years. Search St. Agnes of Rome,
St. Vitus, St. George, in case you didn't know, they aren't mythological, but actually persons who lost everything they had because of Christ,and you would find many, many, many more martyrs during early Christianity.

And in case you didn't know, Kikes in the time of Christ, wanted Jesus DEAD, because JESUS OF NAZARETH, A JEW, not an polytheistic
roman, not a polytheistic Hindu, a Jewish person, from a Monotheistic religion, claimed that himself was GOD.

And btw, Luther hated Jews.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.