[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A strange, ephemeral being awakens you in your sleep and presents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 006.jpg (1MB, 2212x3319px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
1MB, 2212x3319px
A strange, ephemeral being awakens you in your sleep and presents you a gift.

You may choose any war in history, and alter the outcome of it's most critical battle. You would essentially be choosing to make the losers of a war the winners.

You retain your memories and existence if the alteration would threaten them. The world would change, but you cannot influence that change, only the war. What war do you choose? Bonus, which battle?

Hardmode: No WWI, WWII, American Civil War, or Vietnam.

Anons, feel free to postulate the outcome of other anon's answers.
>>
File: 1484181678761.jpg (17KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1484181678761.jpg
17KB, 260x273px
The second Punic war.
>>
I wonder what kind of poster makes a thread like this.
>>
The rebellion of america from britain.
Alternatively the boxer rebellion.
>>
>>3009339
your mum
>>
File: 131_Bataille_de_Malazgirt.jpg (88KB, 415x439px) Image search: [Google]
131_Bataille_de_Malazgirt.jpg
88KB, 415x439px
>>3009335
Battle of al-Qādisiyyah 636.

No need to deal with Manzikert and Constantinople after this.
>>
>>3009335
>Vietnam
nobody would pick this anyways desu, especially considering americans goal in the war eventually panned out
>>
>>3009335
I want Abel to kill Cain
Should be REALLY fucking interesting
>>
>>3009335
The Roman Civil War of the early 300s.

Constantine loses and is killed at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge. Christianity remains one of many religions in Europe instead of becoming the state religion.
>>
Napoleonic wars
The rise of an european federation under France
>>
>>3009335
1066, Battle of Stamford Bridge.
>>
Any answer that isn't Russian Civil War is plebs
>>
>>3009479
How is that possibly more important than stopping the tyranny of the USA from developing or christianity from becoming the dominant western religion?
>>
>>3009335
The Franco-Prussian war. France wins that and Germany as we now it doesn't exist.
>>
>>3009509
Because the US is the best thing that ever happened to humanity, and the consequences of eliminating Christianity are unclear.
>>
Battle of Waterloo
>>
File: 1475512619827.png (70KB, 853x787px)
1475512619827.png
70KB, 853x787px
Battle of Trafalgar.
>>
File: IMG_0933.jpg (93KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.jpg
93KB, 620x350px
>>3009533
Any other answer is obviously incorrect
>>
>>3009509
upboated ;v)
>>
>>3009337
depends on what the terms of peace would be, if they didn't stamp out Rome completely it would rise back up because romulus didn't kill remus for this shit

assuming carthage just becomes the de-facto ruler of the sea, civilization would focus much more heavily on the coast of the mediterranean, the inner european peoples wouldn't be very disturbed relatively speaking. over time, this may end up resulting in gallic and germanic kingdoms that preserved it original germanic and gallic cultures.

the result would be an extremely diverse western europe, as different is as welsh is from english across borders.
>>
>>3009394
Underrated post!
>>
>>3009335
Siege of Constantinople in 860. I'd like to see Russo-Viking Constantinople.
>>
Change the result of Waterloo
>>
>>3009335
Second Sino-Japanese war.
t. asshurt Taiwanese
>>
>>3009642
this desu
PRC was a mistake
>>
>>3009347
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GET
FUCKED
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.