[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get to ability to travel to the past at any point of time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: el chuango guapo.gif (2MB, 311x362px) Image search: [Google]
el chuango guapo.gif
2MB, 311x362px
You get to ability to travel to the past at any point of time. You also receive immortality. You do also not need to eat or drink to survive.

What point in time do you travel and what do you do up until 2017 comes?
>>
>>3008887
510bc in Greece, chill with Socrates and later Plato at the academy, fuck Hellenic girls (I have a toga fetish but specifically a fetish for the female dresses of Greece, particularly in Athens)
>>
>>3008887
Under those conditions you might as well start at the beginning of civilization.
>>
>>3008928
But who would want to sit around for 7000 years?
>>
>>3008933
It's not that bad anon.
>>
>>3008887
what kind of immortality? can I be slain by violence/disease?
>>
>>3008887
>What point in time do you travel

August 4th, 1961, Nairobi, Kenya

>what do you do up until 2017 comes?
Save the world
>>
>>3008979
You literally immortal. You could one man army until you are immobilized if you wished, however, you still feel pain.
>>
>>3009006
>Nero puts you in a coffin and pours molten iron in it, trapping you like amber traps prehistoric insects
>Tosses you to the bottom of the Mediterranean where you exist in darkness and alone for potentially 10,000s of years encased in a solid metal coffin
>>
>>3008887
Since i am immortal and therefore a oneman army i would just fix the entire world the way i like it. Bye mudslimes, bye commies, bye slavshits.
>>
>>3009035
>resurrect yourself and steal a new body
>go to egypt
>get shot with a bow and arrow
>learn to stop time and pose like a god
>>
>>3009035
Yeah, but wouldn't it be fucking sick if someone found your coffin and unleashed you like an ancient evil
>>
>>3009045
>until you are immobilized

I bet there is someone larger and stronger than you that can manhandle your ass and put you in ropes, 6 feet under.
>>
>>3008887
Easily 500bc, possibly more

I need the ability to learn languages though or it would get real boring real fast.
>>
>>3009132
I have literally an eternity to get out of it so no worries
>>
>>3009145
I have doubts about spending a few years tied in a coffin getting out. Would you still have all your wheels on count?
Also by the time you spend immobilized (mind you this will not happen once if you try to fight. Also with the eclipse of technology your ability will only grow more irelevant, at the best giving you ability to be eternal scribe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.