[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Tiberius a robot? >bad in the spotlight >viewed as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3272.jpg (27KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3272.jpg
27KB, 220x293px
Was Tiberius a robot?
>bad in the spotlight
>viewed as just a backup plan by his chad stepfather Augustus
>creepy sexual fantasies, which eventually spilled out into the open
>everyone hated him
>>
bump for a similar thread I was going to create
>>
>>3008082
He was part of the INTP master race for sure. He was easily the best Roman emperor.
>>
>>3008766
Better than Julius, Augustus or Cladius?

> Kek
>>
Tales of sexual impropriety are par for the course any time famous men are involved. I don't place too much stock in them, particularly in a case like his where he sequestered himself on an island. That's gonna raise eyebrows and then the wags are going to have a grand time speculating about what he's getting up to.

Augustus is pretty much universally revered and they still wrote about his penchant for deflowering young virgins and hanging around with pretty young boys. Maybe true, maybe not, but they were pretty much all to a fair bit of sexual shenanigans. I don't think we can say with certainty that Tiberias was some kind of extra deviant. He was unpopular and nobody ever saw him. That makes him an easy target for everybody's favorite kind of gossip.
>>
>>3008936

*all up to a fair
>>
I wonder how the empire would have turned out had one of Augustus' preferred heirs lived
>>
>>3008082
>Augustus
>Chad
Oh go to hell you insufferable brainlet.
>>
>>3009458
This. Augustus was 100% a sperg. Antony was a chad.
>>
>>3008925
>Julius
>Emperor
>>
>>3009463
Augustus wasn't a sperg either you idiot.
He was a charming, yet intelligent man who understood people (the opposite of an Autist btw they cannot relate to or understand people) and knew how to use it to his advantage. He was also a stauch conservative so calling him a Chad doesn't obsessed with going back to the simpler and moral days of Rome.
there aren't only two types of men. And no one should aspire to be a brainless, sex adled, shallow Chad anyway you fool. Grow up.
>>
>>3009458
>handsome
>fucked all sorts of women despite ostensibly being against it (like most normie chads)
>always managed to get on top
Pure chad
>>
>>3008082
he is /b/ emperor
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.