[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watch Come and See >Find out is largely based on actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1498525176057.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498525176057.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>Watch Come and See
>Find out is largely based on actual events

What the fuck Germany?
>>
>>3006444
The massacre was committed by Ukrainians IRL. But I'm sure you saw that posted in the other thread and are now fishing for (You)s so have at it.
>>
>>3006444
Soon you'll realize Germs are not human like the rest of us did long ago.
>>
>>3006469
I've read what they did to the Romans after the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, their blood lust knows no bounds

>>3006468
>muh master race dindu nuffin it was all the inferior Slavs
>>
>>3006489
I am a Slav and the fact it was Ukrainians is well documented even by the Soviets. But keep memeing.
>>
>>3006469
How much of this anti German hatred these days is propagated by butthurt browns and Turks really makes me wonder...
>>
>>3006493
why should brown people and turks hate us?
i think its the butthurt poles who are anti-german
>>
>>3006468

It's not based on one specific massacre it's based on general German behaviour in Belorussia.
>>
>>3006511
It's based on Khatyn, all events are based specifically on the events that happened in Khatyn. Just with Ukrainians swapped for Germans.
>>
germans, ukrainians, lithuanians and croatians were all sick fucks
>>
>>3006526
(((3006526)))
>>
>>3006524

That's simply not true, Khatyn is only part of the events it is based on and Khatyn itself was not unusual and was one of hundreds of massacres.
>>
>>3006468
>>3006492

Ukrainians like the Lithuanians and Estonians, were used round up, beat and kill Jews though, not fellow slavs, like in Babi Yar.

The executions and massacres against the native civilian populace in Greece, Poland, Belarus, and Russia was all Germans.
>>
>>3006537
jewish kapos and sonderkommandos too
>>
>>3006544
>a Slav would never hurt other Slav
You should probably brush up on Slavic history.
>>
>>3006544

Oh I forgot France

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maill%C3%A9_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulle_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ascq_massacre
>>
>>3006546
jewish kapos had no choice, really
>>
>>3006549

Its not they would not do it, but more that these units were basically untrained militias, so they were used more by the Einsatzgruppen. They were not an occupying force.

As far as the Italians go, most of their crimes were centered in Slovenia and Serbia, working together with the UstaĊĦe.

As for, Romanians and Hungarians, they did not do much in the war, apart from hunting some Jews here and there.
>>
>>3006566
Ukrainians were a part of the occupying force in Belarus, so you're wrong on that.

>Romanians and Hungarians, they did not do much in the war, apart from hunting some Jews here and there
If your historical knowledge is this shitty it would explain a good chunk of your beliefs.
>>
>>3006544
why would lithuanians and estonians have any problems killing slavs?
>>
>>3006689
They feared the black warrior
>>
File: 1496218072447.jpg (45KB, 740x721px)
1496218072447.jpg
45KB, 740x721px
>>3006468
Wow, good thing the movie shows germans and the russian/ukraine collaborators being the ones commiting the massacre...

Try watching the movie, maybe?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.