[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Day of the judgement >You see this >"And why would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: WuVQz34.jpg (275KB, 2000x2311px) Image search: [Google]
WuVQz34.jpg
275KB, 2000x2311px
>Day of the judgement
>You see this
>"And why would I want you?"

How do you respond?
>>
Fuck you nigga why there be children starving?
>>
>>3005875

Just ignore the crazy preacher like everyone else does.
>>
>>3005875
I'm a big guy for you
>>
They try to grab your prize, the masketta man
>>
Because hell is way too enjoyable.
>>
File: look at me.jpg (26KB, 639x808px) Image search: [Google]
look at me.jpg
26KB, 639x808px
Why don't I get to bring friends?
>>
>>3005875
Hey God, how do you explain problem of evil.
>>
I worked for the mercenary.... the masketta man
>>
dead meme
>>
>he goes through life and assumes he deserves heaven

I am already expecting it.
>>
God can't want anybody since he's perfect and is not wanting, therefore you are not God and just a demon.
That'd be my answer.
>>
Because I am you
>>
>>3005875
"How would I know Bill, you're in charge here."
>>
Cause I'm a hard determinist.
>>
>>3005875
Because I'm a big guy.
>>
I killed Muslims defending feeedom.
>>
>>3005875
I'm a small guy
>>
>>3005902
>Blaming God for mans mistakes
>>
>>3005951
Then show me its body.
>>
>>3005875
I wake up from my acid trip.
>>
>>3006205
For you.
>>
>>3005875
it would be extremely divine
>>
>>3005875
Well now sir you see here, now I've always been crazy and now the trouble that's put me through. I've been busted for things that I didn't, no I didn't do.

Now I can't say I'm proud of all the things that I've done, but I can say I never intentionally hurt anyone. See I've always been different with one foot over the line constantly winding up somewhere one step ahead or behind. Now it ain't been so easy but I guess I shouldn't complain since I've always been crazy but at least its kept me from going insane.

I've always asked the beautiful ladies if they're sure they understand the chances they're taking holding a free living man. If they were really sure they want what they saw. To be careful of something that's just what they want it to be.

I don't know if that's something to bless or to blame. Until right now I ain't found a rhyme or a reason to change. Yeah I've always been crazy but its kept me from going insane.
>>
>>3005875
>Will I see my loved ones?
>Sorry son, you don't get to bring friends for now.
>>
>>3005875
I worked for the carpenter, the crossed man.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.