[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey Adolf, congrats on becoming Chancellor! Sooo, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Wilhelm_II_photograph.jpg (166KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
Wilhelm_II_photograph.jpg
166KB, 560x700px
>"Hey Adolf, congrats on becoming Chancellor! Sooo, would you mind terribly if I asked you to reinstate the monarchy?"
What an idiot...
Also, Willy / Imperial Germany thread
>>
he's one handsome fucker
>>
File: index.png (6KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
6KB, 214x235px
>>3000367
>great-grandson of Willy was used to keep the Russian royal family alive
>>
>>3001281
His issue is entitled to both Russia and Prussia, shouldn't it?

Lmao republican faggot hitler couldn't do with all his life what a kang did with his dicc
>>
>>3000367
Didn't based Willy tell Hitler to fuck off after Hitler asked him for support?
>>
>>3001407
Neither liked each other really. Hitler thought of Wilhelm as an idiot (and he was a bit of dolt) and Wilhelm also disliked Hitler, when asked about what he thought of Hitler he apparently yelled "Nichits!" and then spoke about how the Germany Hitler had constructed lacked the traditions and religion of Imperial Germany and mentioned how he lacked family, connection with his parents and respect for dignity which Wilhelm believed hurt Germany and his leadership. Wilhelm was proud of Germany's rapid victories at the outbreak of ww2 but he was just that, proud of Germany not Hitler.
>>
File: DreiDeutschenKaiser.png (541KB, 699x871px) Image search: [Google]
DreiDeutschenKaiser.png
541KB, 699x871px
Kaiserreich is best reich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.