[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a serious discussion about these allegations that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 81EklJ04n7L.jpg (259KB, 1400x2111px) Image search: [Google]
81EklJ04n7L.jpg
259KB, 1400x2111px
Can we have a serious discussion about these allegations that have been around forever but are now picking up again about Adolf's personal drug use and the level of the use of Oxycontin, methamphetamine, barbiturates, and cocaine in all levels of the German army and society at large during the Third Reich?
It's known that Hitler himself was presented to the public as a teetotaler who even abstained from meat and coffee and loathed tobacco. The Nazi party created successful social programs which aimed at discouraging smoking and alcoholism as well as poor fitness as all being degenerate, and they also pioneered animal rights legislation. But in this new book it is revealed that Hitler became ill in 1941 and was given by his doctor intravenous vitamins and Oxycontin (called Dolantin at the time) and by 1943 he was fully addicted and suffered withdrawls. it is also claimed that methamphetamine became a grocery item in Germany at this time and was part of daily Wehrmacht rations, so much that the British actually targeted the chemistry labs and factories that produced these drugs with ariel bombardment. I'm just wondering if anyone has any counter evidence to these points or has studied this theory itself.
>>
Bumping the thread but I don't have any evidence against what is claimed in the book. It is interesting how the author claims that Pervitin (meth) played a big role in the Nazi invasion of France and by extension Blitzkrieg as a whole.
>>
>nazi were meth addict degenerates then
> most neo-nazis are white trash meth addicts now
Its like pottery
>>
File: 1455693690991.png (193KB, 465x573px) Image search: [Google]
1455693690991.png
193KB, 465x573px
>>2999936
I just think it's really interesting because i feel like people assume "drug culture" was invented in the 1960s but in many different cultures and periods of time societies have went hard into drugs, mostly just in spiritual, medicinal ways but also just plain partying and addiction
>>
It's widely accepted that Goering had quite a morphine habit for most of his life
>>
>>3000092
supposedly he had a special golden syringe commissioned for him to inject himself all day
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.