[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Huge territory the size of a continent >Bought the equivalent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: USA-satellite.jpg (29KB, 450x281px) Image search: [Google]
USA-satellite.jpg
29KB, 450x281px
>Huge territory the size of a continent
>Bought the equivalent of multiple countries' territories in land at a discount, and conquered with barely any trouble
>Rich soil, tons of resources
>Surrounded by a weak ally, a countrylet that barely functions, and huge oceans
>took over international politics after Europe destroyed each other in the world wars
Has there ever been a more fortunate country?
>>
>>2998780
San marino
>>
>>2998780
Perhaps Japan after a storm BTFO the Mongols.
>>
>>2998780
Nah
>>
>>2998780
Sweden
>>
>>2998815
Their fortune is coming to an abrupt end
>>
>>2998819
Humm?
>>
File: uoo7eb3rhvgy.png (62KB, 500x306px)
uoo7eb3rhvgy.png
62KB, 500x306px
>>2998820
>>
>>2998832
Get this shit out of here. This is /his/ not /int/. Shit on Sweden all you like, but please do it in a historical fashion.
>>
>>2998832
Applies even more to America
>>
>>2998780
>Surrounded by a weak ally, a countrylet that barely functions,
You mean British empire, dude?
>>
File: 1491581973007.jpg (10KB, 263x264px) Image search: [Google]
1491581973007.jpg
10KB, 263x264px
>>2998950
>Weak ally
Canada
>countrylet that barely functions
Mexico
>>
>>2998780
>conquered with barely any trouble

I think the actual explorers, soldiers, farmers, cowboys, etc. that lived on the frontier facing the unknown and being constantly harassed by the locals would argue differently.
>>
>>2998962
Canadian kingdom still ruled by British kings. Its weak itself, but not with UK and other British countries.
>>
>>2998780
>Sitting on top of a continent destroying supervolcano about to explode within this century

Dont forget about the unfortunate equalizer
>>
>>2998780
Jelly
>>
>>2998836
I can talk shit about Muslims without getting arrested
>>
>>2998836

my Smith & Wesson says otherwise europoor/ anti-American foreigner
>>
>>2999068
Last time I checked Sweden is still far more white than Amerikwa, Jamal.
>>
>>2998780
That's how history works
The countries on the edges of civilization expand and eventually become the centre
>>
>>2999087

sweden also possesses a fraction of my county's population

amazing
>>
>>2998780

God has special providence for fools, drunks, and the United States.

Anyhow the answer is no. Other countries get one or 2 acts of god in their favor, the US seems to luck in over and over in the course of it's history.
>>
>>2999157
>there are more spics and niggers in America than there are people in all of Scandinavia combined
Amazing
>>
>>2999023

This.
>>
>>2999011
Sure the British Commonwealth is decently powerful but it's still not even close to America in terms of strength or economy
>>
not AS fortunate but Rome was pretty fortunate

>Most of the civilized world was taken over by King Al and had outdated standardized Phalanx army
>rest are feuding tribal barbarians
>only exception are merchants who rely on mercenaries
>>
>>2998963
>touch Cletus and May
>get entire family raped by the nth regiment immediately after
>>
>>2998780
England

>a fucking Island
>neighbors are constantly bullied by you every mon-fri
>only fuckers that conquered you (both named William) pretty much leaves you to your own devices
>close enough to reap the benefits of the continentals trying to rape each other
>Anglo-Saxon pirate culture brings about constitutional government, modern law system, modern banking, and possibly the industrial revolution
>>
>>3000274
God bless America
>>
>>2998784
I would agree had they kept all the territory they gained instead of being btfoed back to their island after WW2. Otherwise no, the US tops all.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.