[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've read that the Arab Slave Trade took as many as 17 million

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1925 Cream of Wheat Ad.jpg (164KB, 852x500px) Image search: [Google]
1925 Cream of Wheat Ad.jpg
164KB, 852x500px
I've read that the Arab Slave Trade took as many as 17 million people (largely from Africa) and at least as many as the 11 million taken in the Atlantic Slave Trade. Why is it that there are so few black people in the Middle East then?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 800x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 800x535px
>>2994058
The lower Middle East is full of black people.

Your just trying to jerk off to the thought of black male castration.
>>
File: memri.jpg (74KB, 655x480px) Image search: [Google]
memri.jpg
74KB, 655x480px
>>2994058
They're mixed and assume Arab identity
>>
>>2994071
One drop rule= black.

The same can be said of American blacks.
>>
>>2994058
Muslims castrated slaves. Muslims invented the Plantation system which the Spanish and Portuguese copied.
>>
>>2994069
>>2994071
Blacks in Egypt are from arabs using female black concubines. The men where castrated and forced to do manual labor on plantations.
>>
>>2994058
Two things.
1) Apparently there was a much higher death rate crossing the Sahara than the Atlantic.
2) Those that made it to Muslim slave markets were usually castrated.
>>2994082
>Muslims invented the Plantation system which the Spanish and Portuguese copied.
As believable as that is, do you have a source for that?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.